A Buyer’s Guide To New Golf Cart Lift Kits For 2023-2024
A Buyer’s Guide To New Golf Cart Lift Kits For 2023-2024 – The best golf cart lift kit will provide you with more clearance between the ground and the bottom of your electric golf cart body.
This will allow you to add more substantial tires to your vehicle, allowing you to achieve more significant speeds, enjoy better handling and tackle more challenging terrain.
However, there are many things to consider when selecting a top of the line lift kit for your golf buggy.
There are also several main types of popular lift kits available.
Our Buyers guide explores the key information you need to know when selecting the Best Golf Cart Lift Kit for your needs.
So to see our picks and to find out even more keep reading A Buyer’s Guide To New Golf Cart Lift Kits For 2023-2024.
Club Car DS – 6″ Spindle Lift Kit
If you looking to increase the amount of clearance between the ground and the bottom of your golf cart, this spindle lift kit from Jake’s is something to consider.
This 6-inch spindle lift kit is compatible with a range of electric and gas cart models from Club Car.
You can combine it with any Club Car DS gas-powered model released between 1996 and 2002.
Alternatively, you combine this spindle lift kit with any electric cart model released between 1981 and 2004.
All the essentials you need to install the lifts are included and you can still enjoy sharp turning, even if your cart might start to feel a little top heavy.
- Jake’s 6 Spindle Lift for Club Car DS 19965-2002 Gas & 1981-20045 Electric
- With metal dust covers on front hubs
- Provides you with a decent amount of lift
- Easily installed to your golf cart model
- Quality components for peace of mind
- Only compatible with certain Club Car DS models
Madjax 6″ 2004-14 A-Arm Lift Complete Kit for Club Car Precedent
This Madjax A-Arm lift it has everything you need to give your golf cart an instant lift of six inches.
Designed with easy installation in mind, you should be able to incorporate these lift components yourself, with minimal tools required in order to do so.
Although this Madjack A-Arm kit provides you with six inches of list, three and five sets are also available.
Detailed installation guides with color instructions are also included, providing you with a foolproof reference point.
This A-Arm kit includes a main suspension assembly, two spindles, two A-Arms, two rear shock mounting plates, two U-bolts and two rear lift blocks.
All components are robust and build to last, meaning you will not have to replace them anytime soon.
- 6-Inch a-arm lift kit
- Most parts are designed for an easy DIY installation; However some parts we recommend professional installation
- Be assured you will receive the Madjax quality brand
- The Kings philosophy: our customers matter! we strive to make every customers experience great! 100% of the time! no questions asked! we find our customers the best quality golf cart parts and accessories for the absolute lowest prices in the industry!
- Includes everything you need for DIY A-Arm installation
- Detailed user guides with clear instructions
- High-quality components
- Only compatible with Club Car Precedent cart models
RHOX Club Car Precedent Golf Cart 6″ A-Arm Lift Kit
This RHOX A-Arm lift kit includes everything you need to add six inches of lift to your golf cart.
This lift kit has been designed for use with Club Car Precedent electric and gas models, with all the items you need to lift both the front and rear of your vehicle.
This kit is also a good option for those who want to undertake a DIY installation, with user-friendly instructions included. You also do not need to worry about carrying out any welding or cutting tasks.
Unlike more complex lift kits, all you need to worry about here is bolt on components and you are good to go.
- Fits the Club Car Precedent 2004 and Up, Electric or Gas Models
- Includes Everything to Lift Both the Front and Rear
- No Cutting and No Weld Design, for an easy bolt on application
- Easy to Follow Instructions Included
- 6″ Lift allows up to a 23″ tall tires
- Includes all the items you need for a 6-inch A-Arm lift
- No complex installation required
- User-friendly instructions included
- Only compatible with Club Car Precedent 2004 and later models
RHOX 6″ BMF A-Arm Lift Kit for Yamaha Drive Golf Carts
If you are looking for an A-Arm lift kit for your Yamaha Drive golf cart, this all-in-one set is ideal.
This kit provides your cart with six inches of lift and is suitable for driving across all terrain types.
The steel tubing of these lift components make them more durable than other options on the market.
If you are looking for something that can be installed and used for a long time, this RHOX lift kit is a good choice.
You can also make quick camber and toe adjustments without any complex tools.
Although this kit only contains lifts for the front end of your cart, it is a heavy-duty option that will make sense for those with more demanding terrain in mind.
- 6″ Lift Fits all Yamaha Drive Golf Carts
- Designed for all terrain use
- Larger diameter steel tubing than other lift kits on the market
- Replaces front-end
- Features Quick Camber and Quick Toe adjustments
- Heavy-duty construction
- Offers six inches of lift for front end
- Quick camber and toe adjustments
- Suitable for all terrain types
- Only includes front end lifts
- Only compatible with Yamaha Drive cart models
Yamaha G22 6″”Rhox” Spindle Lift Kit
If you are looking for a conventional spindle lift kit system, this all-in-one kit from RHOX is an ideal solution. This RHOX spindle lift kit provides you with a quick and way to add lift to your Gas & Electric golf cart.
All the items required to carry out a lift upgrade are included here, with user-friendly instructions also included so you can carry out DIY installation.
This lift kit system is compatible with Yamaha G22 golf carts, including both electric and gas models. This is also a fairly affordable choice of spindle lift kit.
- RHOX spindles are the strongest, safest and easiest lift kits to install. Directions are provide for a bolt on installation without having to cut or weld anything.
- Fits the Following Cart(s): Yamaha G22 Gas & Electric golf carts.
- Will NOT work with your stock wheels and tires! Requires a minimum of 10″ wheels
- Everything is included within the kit for an easy installation
- EVERY Products that are sold by “The King” are rigorously tested, and must meet very high set standards before the product is put on our shelves! Our customers mater! And we are here to get them the Best Golf Cart Accessories for the Best Prices! No Question!
- Quality spindle lift kit
- Provides you with six inches of lift
- High-grade components
- Suitable for DIY installation
- Only compatible with certain Yamaha golf cart models
Jake’s 6″ Spindle Lift Kit
This Jake’s spindle lift kit is suitable for use with many older EZGO TXT golf cast models.
This spindle lift set includes all the essential items you need to add six inches of lift to your golf cart, with bolt-on fixtures to ensure an easy installation.
The components come already drilled with holes, saving you the need to make any complex adjustments or modifications in order to add lift to your cart.
The components are also made from ductile iron, which is far superior to and much stronger than conventional iron material. This makes it a hard-wearing option for those looking to undertake a spindle lift upgrade.
- Jake’s 6 Spindle Lift for EZGO 19945-015 Medalist/TXT Electric Golf Carts Old Style 3 bolt steering
- Pre-drilled to accept Jake’s hydraulic front brake kit Part# 7210
- Cast from ductile iron, 3X stronger than gray iron
- Very durable thanks to ductile iron construction
- Requires no complex prep in order to carry out installation
- Provides you with six inches of lift for your golf cart
- Not the cheapest spindle lift package
- Only compatible with certain EZGO TXT cart models
3G A-Arm Deluxe 6″ Lift Kit for Club Car
If you are interested in undertaking An A-Arm lift upgrade of your golf cart, this 6-inch lift kit from 3G is something to consider.
This heavy-duty A-Arm kit includes all the essentials you need to replace a standard stock suspension.
DIY installation is certainly possible with this kit, with straightforward instructions included to ensure you have no trouble completing an upgrade.
This lift kit will replace the front end of your golf cart suspension, providing you with much smoother suspension performance that is independent of the rear.
This is also a good option for those looking to replace the suspension of newer golf carts, with the kit compatible with most Club Car DS models released after 2004.
- Brand new heavy duty A-arm deluxe lift kit to replace stock suspension
- Fits on Club Car DS models 2004+
- DS Models 2003 and older require a different lift kit
- This lift kit replaces the entire front end for smooth independent suspension
- Installation instructions and all necessary mounting hardware included
- Heavy-duty A-Arm lift kit
- Suitable for DIY installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and user-friendly instructions
- Only compatible with newer Club Car DS cart models
Madjax 6″ 2007-Up A-Arm Lift Complete Kit for Yamaha
It is easy to upgrade your golf cart with this Madjax A-Arm lift kit. All parts are designed with simple installation in mind, with quality materials to ensure you have a suspension upgrade you can rely on.
This kit will provide you with six inches of lift, with the components compatible with Yamaha G29 Drive cart models.
It can be used with both electric and gas cart models. All mounting hardware is included if you wish to carry out the upgrade yourself, with instructions included for you to refer to.
- 6-inch A-Arm Lift Kit
- Most parts are designed for an Easy DIY Installation. However some parts we recommend professional installation
- Be assured you will receive the Madjax Quality Brand from the ” Golf Cart King “
- The Kings Philosophy: Our customers matter! We Strive to Make Every Customers Experience Great! 100% of the Time! No Questions Asked! We find our customers the Best quality Golf Cart Parts and Accessories for the Absolute Lowest Prices in the Industry!
- Quality materials for long-lasting use
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Only compatible with certain Yamaha Drive cart models
A Buyer’s Guide To New Golf Cart Lift Kits For 2023-2024
Things to Remember When Buying Golf Cart Lift Kit:
When choosing a golf cart lift kit, you should think about your individual requirements. Are you looking for diy golf cart lift with simple installation you can carry out yourself?
You are probably best going for a spindle lift kit or a block lift set. Looking for a smooth ride?
Spindle lift kits are probably the best way to go. Want the freedom to add large tires to your cart? You should probably think about investing in an A-Arm lift kit.
Main Types of Golf Cart Lift Kits:
Drop Spindle Lifts:
Arguably the most popular type of lift kits for golf carts are drop spindle lifts. These lift kits are fairly easy to install and are usually more affordable than other options.
This is largely down to the fact that they incorporate the existing suspension of your golf cart.
These types of lift kits serve as a replacement for your original spindle, giving you greater spindle dimensions so you can enjoy more stability. They also allow you to add larger wheels to your cart.
A-Arm Lift Kit:
Another option to think about is an A-Arm lift kit. These are a heavy-duty alternative to conventional spindle kits.
They offer a more complete replacement for your existing suspension and make for a smoother ride.
They are the way to go if you are looking to add big tires to you cart. Provided you have purchased a high-quality A-Arm lift kit, you can enjoy maximum rigidity when driving your golf cart.
Drop Axle Lift Kit:
You may also want to think about drop axle lift kits. These are a very affordable option, replacing your stock front axle.
Drop axle lift kits allow you to enjoy increased axle height, allowing you to replace your front axle, while still holding onto your existing stock spindles.
Although spindle lift kits will result in a smoother ride, drop axle lift kits provide you with a more economical alternative.
Block Lift Kit:
Finally, there are block lift kits to think about. These are a very economical option and are relatively easy to install.
They can provide you with quick height boost, although you are usually limited to a lift of no more than four inches.
Another shortcoming is that driving performance is less smooth than what you might get from a spindle lift.
Thanks for taking the time to read A Buyer’s Guide To New Golf Cart Lift Kits For 2023-2024.
- Amazon Deals
- Amazon's Choice
- Amazons Best Sellers
- Expired Deals
- Health & Fitness
- Hot Tubs & Spars
- Lawn Care
- Outdoor Equipment & Sports
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pool Safety
- Special Deals
- Sports Apparel
- Swimming Pools & Accessories
- Tools & Auto
- UnderGround Stuff
- Women's Apparel