Best Air Purifiers Review Guide For 2023-2024
Best Air Purifiers Review Guide For 2023-2024 – In this review, you’ll find everything you need to quickly make the right decision on which air purifier to get. If you’re considering buying a new air purifier, keep in mind that our list is the most up-to-date one to serve you.
We know that not everyone has time to find, research, check reviews and ratings of air purifiers from a huge ton of websites. Therefore, this Best Air Purifiers Review Guide For 2023-2024 aims at helping you, yes you, find the right air purifier for your needs in a quick and efficient way.
Best Air Purifiers Buyers Guide For 2023-2024
CHOOSING THE RIGHT FILTER TYPES:
The classic Air purifier comes with a HEPA filter. Some may have other filters for specific needs, here are the terminology and definitions:
An essential feature of air purifiers that use a HEPA style filter. The pre-filter captures large dust and pet dander to help prolong the lifetime of the main filter. Most pre-filters are washable and reusable and last a lifetime.
True HEPA Filter:
This is the highest standard air filter you can get for a best air purifier. In order to carry this label, the filter must meet strict regulations set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE) and capture at least 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. A true HEPA filter needs to be replaced after 6 months to 1 year, and you should use a suitable replacement for your air purifiers.
Activated Carbon (or Charcoal) Filter:
This filter can adsorb odorous particles and gases. That’s why it can remove the smells produced by smoke, pets, cooking, chemicals, etc.
Ionic Filter (or Ionizer):
This filter emits negative ions to charge small particles like dust, pollen and bacteria and collect them into a plate.
The Ultra Violet light destroy bacteria and virus by sterilizing them. The UV-C Light (UV Light type C) is harmless to humans.
Advanced BioGS HEPA Filter:
A technology from Rabbit Air, to help prolong the life of the main True HEPA filter.
Permanent HEPA Filter:
A technology from Hamilton Beach, to make their HEPA-type filter be cleaned by vacuum, therefore you don’t need to replace their HEPA filter.
This filter is a lower quality version of a True HEPA filter and doesn’t meet the standards set in place by the U.S. DOE mentioned above.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE AIR PURIFIER:
It is highly recommended to check your air purifier’s size and room capability. The size of an air purifier is varied, and if you do not have room for your new air purifier, it would be a disaster.
Room capability, or how well your air purifier can cover is also a crucial factor. You know, air purifier is not an one size fit all machine. Most air purifier is designed for a small room of 100 to 400 square feet. For a larger room, you will need an additional air purifier or larger coverage one. Otherwise your air purifier will not meet your demands, and cost you much more energy than normal.
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode
BEST FOR PERFORMANCE AND VALUE
Coway is holding the No.1 position on the South Korea air purifier market in 2020, and this is one of the best air purifier companies in the world, beating Samsung right in the domestic market for air purifiers alone. The most favorite Coway AP-1512HH is the top pick selected by a lot of reputable reviewers for its amazing performance and high value for the money.
So, why is Coway Mighty Air Purifier AP-1512HH so highly rated in almost all reviewer websites?
Mainly due to this important 4-stage air filtration:
- Pre-filter – A washable pre-filter will help you capture the large particles of contaminants, from pet hair, human hair and mold.
- Activated Carbon Filter – This filter works its best to deodorize and trap harmful gas to keep your place fresh and odor-free.
- True HEPA Filter – The high-performance composite True HEPA Filter that captures 99.97% down to 0.3 microns allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold and fungi particles.
- Ionizer – Vital ionize can trap even the tiniest airborne particles and send it back to other filters. Can be switched on/off.
Coway AP-1512HH‘s performance is of a very high standard, going head-to-head with even any air purifiers in the $300-$400 range, such as Oransi Max or Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0. It could handle everything we threw at it, while keeping a low cost that is recommended for anyone on a tight budget.
The unique selling point of this Coway AP-1512HH is the impressive Eco Mode, to shut down the fan when it detects no air pollution, which is perfect for saving energy. As an Energy Star rated air purifier, the Coway AP-1512HH is meant for long-term investment, with both low annual filter and energy costs.
It has a Smart Sensor, to automatically adjust the airflow speed based on the air quality status. The room coverage of this air purifier is impressive with 360 square feet, based on 4 air changes per hour rating. With such power, it is reasonable why the Coway AP-1512HH has won a lot of certificates and awards, including the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval.
One of the few things we didn’t take much of a shine to is the display light on the top, as it is too bright and can’t be turned off. If you are sensitive to light when sleeping, perhaps you need to cover the top light.
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a timer, and filter lifetime indicator.
- Fan speeds available in 1, 2, 3 stages by manually setting up. While auto mode automatically optimizes the speed setting 1 through 3 based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and set as Eco mode to save energy.
- Timer feature allows the machine to run 1/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- Filter replacement indicator checks both Pre-filter and HEPA filter respectively to let users be aware of when to wash or replace the filter.
- 77 W power consumption and quiet operation with noise level ranging from 24.4 dB to 53.8 dB.
- Amazing performance rating
- Super low cost for maintenance
- Compact size and lightweight
- Great fan power
- 3-year warranty
- The top light can’t be turned off
HONEYWELL TRUE HEPA ALLERGEN REMOVER HPA300
HIGH PERFORMANCE RATING
Honeywell is not just an air purifier brand. In fact, this Fortune-100 company invents and manufactures technologies for a lot of world’s challenges like energy, security, productivity and so on.
Honeywell HPA300 is a powerful air purifier to get in the low-range budget. There’s no doubt about that, this air purifier is certified by the Energy Star and California Air Resources Board (CARB) to be very efficient.
- Pre-filter – The pre-filter has Activated Carbon filter in it. This will both help adsorb VOCs, gases, odors and traps larger particles.
- True HEPA Filter – The powerful True HEPA filter can capture up to 99.97% of as small as 0.3 microns pollutant particles like pet dander, mold, viruses, bacteria and pollen.
A special mention that Honeywell is using the best True HEPA filter technology in the world. With only one layer of True HEPA filter, Honeywell HPA300 is still on par with Coway AP-1512HH in terms of power. As we can see below, this True HEPA filter is capable of capturing the 0.005 microns viruses.
To reduce the size of this air purifier, Honeywell has combined both the pre-filter and activated carbon filter. However, this pre-filter needs to be replaced after 3 months. This is a big minus to Honeywell HPA300 because of the high filter replacement cost.
While standing in the low-range segment, Honeywell HPA300 utilizes a very high fan power, as well as fantastic CADR and ACH ratings that even surpass any mid-range air purifiers. As a result, this machine can handle a very large area up to 465 square feet, verified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM).
This air purifier is clearly for anyone who just wants pure performance of air cleaning, but doesn’t cost a fortune like any Austin Air or AllerAir devices. That’s why Honeywell HPA300 lacks the important Smart Sensor, and you need to manually control this air purifier.
Our verdict is Honeywell HPA300 is still one of the best air purifiers we’ve put through its paces to date, earning even good reviews praising its build and performance versus cost.
- Extra Large Room Air Purifier: Recommended for extra large rooms (465 square feet) this True HEPA Allergen Remover Air Purifier helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Turbo Clean: With 3 air cleaning levels plus a Turbo Clean setting, this air purifier helps remove particles like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. It also helps capture certain germs & reduce odors.
- Honeywell Air Purifiers: Our air purifiers help remove allergens, dust & odors. If you have allergies, pets or stale indoor air, air purifiers help remove airborne particles & help improve air quality.
- Filter & Circulate: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter & circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour. Breathe easy knowing the air in your home is fresher & cleaner with fewer allergens.
- Honeywell Quality: Improve your air quality & neutralize odors for a clean & healthy breathing experience year round with Honeywell replacement filters for air cleaners & purifiers.
- High performance rating True HEPA Filter
- Unmatched fan power for the price
- Large room coverage
- 5-year warranty
- Lacks of Smart Features
WINIX AM90 Wi-Fi Air Purifier, 360 sq ft Room Capacity
THE BEST BUDGET SMART AIR PURIFIER
For the Winix, this is a must-look brand when looking for an air purifier in your home. With more than 15 years experience in the U.S market, the Korean-based brand is the ultimate solution for any kinds of pet allergies, packing with the high-end tech for a surprisingly low price. Of all the Winix air purifiers on the market at the moment, the Winix AM90 is the most affordable smart air purifier you can get right now.
Being certified by the Energy Star, AHAM and CARB for its great performance, the Winix AM90 delivers the exclusive air filtration system made only by the South Korean company.
- Pre-filter – The polluted air must pass through a built-in pre-filter. This pre-filter will help capture the large objects of contaminants, such as pet hair and even some kinds of pet dander and skin.
- Activated Carbon Filter – The air filter can adsorb household odors from cooking, pets, and smoke and reduce VOCs.
- True HEPA filter – The True HEPA Filter that captures 99.97% of as small as 0.3 microns allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold and fungi particles.
- Winix PlasmaWave – The exclusive Winix technology to safely destroy the pollutants. Can be switched on/off.
Winix AM90 features the unique technology of Winix – PlasmaWave, to produce both positive and negative ions (in plasma state). Then it will generate the Hydroxyls to neutralize any kinds of airborne pollutants such as viruses, bacteria, germs, odors, and chemical gases (VOCs). This technology can basically kill even the tiniest biological particles, as small as 0.1 microns.
The combination of both True HEPA Filter and PlasmaWave technology is the reason why this Winix AM90 is so powerful against most toxic contaminants. Moreover, not like the ionizer filter, the PlasmaWave won’t irritate asthma and respiratory issues. That’s why PlasmaWave is considered the safest technology to combat with the smallest bacteria.
Mix these air filtration systems all together and throw in a high fan power, and you come out with an air purifier that can cover 360 square feet without any problem. The Winix AM90 is verified by the AHAM, and it matches the performance with both Coway AP-1512HH and Honeywell HPA300 in the same price range.
But the headline act is the Smart features, which is the reason to buy the Winix AM90 over other air purifiers. You can control this air purifier via Wi-Fi, both by your smartphone and Alexa’s voice commands. Also, you will have a Smart Sensor, to adjust the fan speed accordingly to the environment’s need.
- True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0. 3 microns.
- Plasma wave technology safely breaks apart odors, allergens, chemical vapors, and other pollutants at the molecular level. Wattage: 65W
- AHAM verified room size of 360 sq. Ft. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kid’s bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens. CADR (Dust / Pollen / Smoke): 233 / 240 / 230
- Wi-Fi Enabled – connect with the Winix Smart App to control and monitor your air quality. Never run out of replacement filters by enabling Amazon Dash Replenishment in the Winix Smart App.
- Works with Alexa for voice commands and air Quality information.
- Fantastic performance rating
- Unique PlasmaWave technology can safely kill viruses
- Available Smart features on a budget
- Impressively quiet
- Possible problem with Wi-Fi connection
COWAY AIRMEGA 400 Smart Air Purifier with 1,560 sq. ft. Coverage
BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK
AIRMEGA is the lineup of Coway‘s most expensive air purifiers, and the big perk is that it comes a with high-end Max2 air filter that does improve the performance while emitting no ozone. The AIRMEGA 400S is by far the flagship of Coway, but the standard AIRMEGA 400 backs almost all the same top-end features into a lower price tag. Let’s take a first look at the powerful air filtration system of this AIRMEGA 400:
- Pre-filter – A powerful washable pre-filter is available to help you capture large objects of contaminants. Remember to dry the pre-filter in the shade before re-installing it.
- Max2 filter – A combination of both Activated Carbon Filter and True HEPA filter, this filter can both capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns. It also reduces more than 99 percent of Volatile Organic Compounds and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
AIRMEGA 400 inherits the patented high-quality True HEPA filter from Coway, and forms it into an all-in-one Max2 filter for simple installation. Coway removes the ionizer completely, to guarantee an ozone-free air purifier, which is also certified by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
The AIRMEGA 400 is a great air purifier itself, and it isn’t shadowed by its Wi-Fi siblings, thanks to the poor attempts at making application by Coway. We recommend you to buy the non-Wi-Fi version for a much lower price, while maintaining the high-end specs.
This air purifier is suggested to be used in an up to 1560 square feet by the manufacturers, and yes, AIRMEGA 400 has a truly high fan power with CADR rating of 340 Dust/ 350 Smoke/ 400 Pollen (cfm). Moreover, it is certified by the Energy Star, so you can run the device 24/7 without worrying about the electricity bill.
Though it doesn’t have the Wi-Fi connection feature, AIRMEGA 400 still has a Smart Sensor to help you just set it and forget it. The sensor can give feedback on the air quality indicator, as well as adjust the fan automatically to match the environment’s needs.
- Coway Airmega 400 rom air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter—combined activated carbon and True HEPA filter—captures and reduces up to 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds by more than 99% and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO. Includes washable and permanent pre-filter to catch larger dust particles.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- Coway Airmega has five fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium and High. Noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds. Max noise at highest setting is 43.2 dB.
- Coway Airmega is a smart, energy efficient air purifier with a three-setting smart mode to adapt to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjusts based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Coway Airmega has a timer with 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour settings, plus indicators for filter lifetime for both the washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 400 is Energy Star certified and consumes 64 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.
- Top-notch performance rating
- Well-built with highest quality materials
- Remarkable Technology and Fan Power
- Impressive quiet
- 3-year warranty
- High cost filter replacement
RabbitAir MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier
OUR 2020 WINNER
Sitting at the top of Rabbit Air’s current air purifier lineup, the powerful Rabbit Air MinusA2 is the Best Air Purifier in 2020 for most people. It packs everything you would want for an air purifier, while asking a much cheaper price than most other high-end air purifiers.
Let’s see why we consider it the best air purifier system for everyone in 2020.
Rabbit Air is a leader in the U.S air purifier market, currently ranked in the Inc. 5000 magazine as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. The Rabbit Air MinusA2 is their signature air purifier, showing top-notch performance that we mostly see in the high-range segment. This air purifier has vaulted past other competition to become the best air purifier, thanks to the perfect 6-stage purification & deodorization system to make the cleanest, freshest air possible in the world.
- Pre-filter – The polluted air must pass through a pre-filter, there it will capture all large particles, along with dust mites and some of pet hair.
- Medium Filter – Traps large pollen, pet dander, mold and dust particles that is small enough to bypass the Pre-filter.
- Advanced BioGS HEPA Filter – It is a True HEPA Filter that captures 99.97% of all allergens, virus particles, pollen, mold and fungi particles down to 0.3 microns. Rabbit Air advances their air filter process, therefore prolong optimal filter efficiency and filter life of their HEPA filter.
- Customized Filter – Double the protection with a variety of customized filters for specific needs like Germ Defense, Pet Allergy, Odor Remover, or Toxin Absorber.
- Activated Carbon Filter – Eliminates odors, smokes and chemical vapors.
- Ion Generator – The last line of defense is an ionizer to capture even the tiniest particles of pollutant and trap them into other filters. Can be switched on/off.
The ultimate Rabbit Air MinusA2 is standout with 5 different mechanical air filters and one ionizer, which, just going by the specs, is second to none. You should know that common air purifiers only have 2 to 3 mechanical air filters, and even the high-end air purifiers stick with the traditional 3-layer air purification system. In addition, the bottom line is the high quality of each filter in this MinusA2.
Rabbit Air MinusA2 makes use of double the pre-filtration, and both the first pre-filter and Medium filter are able to reduce most common pollutant objects in your home. Plus, the pre-filter is washable, and it can last permanently to serve you.
This double pre-filtration is also part of the exclusive Advanced BioGS technology of Rabbit Air, as it leaves only the ultra-fine particles for the True HEPA filter to trap. Unlike a typical HEPA filter, the Advanced BioGS HEPA filter is coated with an anti-bacterial treatment, to prevent the growth of biological particles like mold spores, viruses and bacteria on the filter. Therefore, it prolongs optimal filter efficiency, so you only need to change the MinusA2’s HEPA filter one every 2 years.
To further enhance the air purifying’s efficiency, Rabbit Air MinusA2 has a Customized filter, allowing the users to tailor the air purifier for their personal needs. Each filter (Germ Defense, Pet Allergy, Odor Remover, or Toxin Absorber) is specially engineered to trap and reduce different types of germs, chemicals, odors and allergens. Together with the Activated Carbon filter, made of high-grade granular activated carbon, the Rabbit Air MinusA2 can effectively reduce all types of smoke, chemicals, common household odors and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Even with the extra ionizer turning on, we have recorded that the amount of ozone is about 0.002 ppm, which is 25 times less than the 0.05 ppm maximum ozone safety standards set by the California Air Resource Board, so MinusA2 will never irritate asthma and respiratory issues. However, if you don’t like this function, you can easily turn it off with a simple button.
We place the Rabbit Air MinusA2 highest in our best air purifier 2020 list, simply because it offers the best overall mix of features for the money. You can control this air purifier anywhere in your home, thanks to the Wi-Fi capabilities, available on both smartphone’s app and Alexa voice commands. Rabbit Air MinusA2 has both dust and odor sensors, to assure the best air quality anytime, anywhere.
Together with the low annual filter replacement, Rabbit Air MinusA2 is Energy Star rated, with the lowest annual energy cost for its fan power. So to say, you will get a smart long-term investment for using the Rabbit Air MinusA2.
The only downside is, with so many mechanical filters, Rabbit Air MinusA2 just delivers a low CADR rating to protect the fan’s motor. However, with the cutting edge Brushless DC motor, this air purifier is able to keep up with even huge space from 700 to 815 square feet. It is impressively quiet, too, so you can run it even while sleeping.
- Advanced HEPA filtration with six stages of purification and deodorization
- 5 Year Warranty
- Odor Remover customized filter: Traps and reduces odors from pets, cigarettes and cigars, cooking and mildew.
- The MinusA2 is designed to either stand alone or to be mounted on the wall.
- Room coverage up to 815 sq. ft.
- Top-notch performance
- Advanced air filtration process
- Smart, stylish design
- High-end smart features
- Long-term investment with low cost
- Ultra quiet operation
- 5-year warranty
- Low CADR rating for the price
BLUEAIR CLASSIC 680I Air Purifier
A BIT MORE FOR ULTRA PERFORMANCE
If you are still reading, you have already aimed at mid-range to high-range air purifiers. Beside the high-quality air filter, the air purifier is nothing but a powerful fan to suck in the air from your whole room. The more powerful the fan is, the more expensive your device will be.
Blueair is a powerhouse in the air purifier industry, marking 20 years in this market. It is not a surprise if you have heard the well-known name of Blueair. Right now, the Blueair device that impresses us the most is the Blueair Classic 680i. Let’s look at the powerful air filtration of this machine, which is completely safe for being complied with CARB’s standard.
- Particle/DualProtection filter – You can choose from the Particle Filter with the power to capture 99.97% of pollutants such as pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, viruses and bacteria down to 0.1 microns. Otherwise, you can pay more for DualProtection Filter, which is most likely the combination of True HEPA filter and Activated Carbon filter.
It is the trend that high-range air purifiers come with only one alone air filter, to help the users install quicker and easier. By combining both mechanical and electrostatic filtration, the Blueair Classic 680i has high efficiency against even as small as 0.1 microns airborne particles. Moreover, with the DualProtection air filter, made of high-porosity coconut carbon, Blueair Classic 680i can adsorb most of the common gaseous pollutants like Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), traffic exhaust, smog, odors, and smoke.
The Blueair Classic 680i features the Smart Sensor, which was lacked in the previous Classic 605. Still, this air purifier is the flagship of the well-known Classic series in the Blueair family. It is certified by AHAM to clean a room of 700 square feet with very high fan power: 400 Dust/ 450 Smoke/ 450 Pollen (cfm). As high fan power as the Blueair Classic 680i is, it is energy efficient with a certification of Energy Star. Believe us, this air purifier has a much better performance/energy rating than any members in the Blueair family.
Blueair not only focuses on the performance of their air purifiers, but also improves the Smart features for their modern machines. Blueair Classic 680i makes use of a perfect Wi-Fi enabled connection. By downloading the Blueair Friend app and connecting it to the Classic 680i, you can control this air purifier using an Android or iOS smartphone. Moreover, Blueair Classic 680i is compatible with Alexa.
If you want to put a stop to your allergies and asthma symptoms, this is one of the best deals you could get.
- Hepasilent Technology: leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99. 97% of airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen for relief from allergies and asthma
- Dual Protection Filters: with activated coconut carbon, naturally remove gaseous pollutants and smoke without the need for chemical additives
- Air Quality Sensors: monitor air quality in real time and adjust fan speed accordingly when set to auto mode
- WiFi Enabled for control through the Blueair friend app and Alexa compatible
- For large rooms between 700 square feet and 800 square feet (AHAM rated at 698 square feet) such as large bedrooms living rooms and kitchens
- Most independent certifications; Blueair is the only major brand to verify 100% of models with AHAM for performance, ENERGY STAR, and safe ozone
- World class performance rating
- Wi-Fi Enabled Connectivity feature
- New Smart Sensor
- Peak technology to reduce the noise level and maximize the air flow
- 5-year warranty
- Dual Protection filter gives off odors
IQAIR GC MULTIGAS Medical-Grade Air
In this high-range segment, only the bulky machines which can cover a large area have a chance to compete in. IQAir is that giant, with the foundation to be 50 years ago, and one active partner of the American Lung Association.
Let’s look at the product IQAir proudly claim to be the #1 Air purifier for smoke, odors and MCS – IQAir GC MultiGas. This air purifier features four stages of superior filtration as below:
- HyperHEPA filter – The first stage of filtration features a powerful pre-filter, which can capture 99% of particles down to 0.3 microns, and 95% of particles as small as 0.003 microns.
- Cartridge-based activated carbon filter – Made with the highest quality ABS plastics, this filter can remove VOCs and odors effectively.
- Cartridge-based chemisorption – This stage destroys harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, by an oxidation process inside a chemically active alumina pellet.
- Post-filter sleeve – A post-filter sleeve wraps each gas cartridge to prevent media dust from being released.
Instead of trying to prolong the lifetime of True HEPA filter with a pre-filter, IQAir GC MultiGas implement the HyperHEPA technology to increase the particulate loading capacity by 13%. As a result, your air filter will run for a good one year.
Next, their two cartridge-based adsorptions are responsible for destroying any harmful chemicals in smoke. This process is backed up with an unique 3D UltraSeal no-leakage design to prevent air from escaping back into the room without being drawn through the GC MultiGas filters.
The bottom line is the most powerful, energy efficient New Edition fan. With an astonishing high CADR rating of 300 cfm and up to 776 cfm, IQAir GC MultiGas is a powerhouse in the area of 1125 square feet. Moreover, the new fan design reduces the sound pressure, making this air purifier as quiet as possible.
As a high-end machine, IQAir GC MultiGas also has many smart features like Automated Start, intelligent filter life monitor, Advanced timer and Advanced fan speed selection. This air purifier can be controlled via a remote controller. However, the IQAir GC MultiGas doesn’t have a built-in sensor, so you can’t use the Auto Mode for this air purifier.
For the performance rating of IQAir GC MultiGas, there is no better test than how the IQAir president – Frank Hammes had stepped in a chamber full of smoke within 10 minutes. We don’t dare to test it at home, and we warn you not to try this.
- Four disposable filter cartridges
- HyperHEPA particle filtration proven effective for particles down to 0.003 microns
- Covers a room size up to 1,125 square feet
- Control panel and programmable timer
- Perfect performance rating
- Well-built with highest quality materials
- Remarkable Technology and Fan Power
- Extra large room coverage: 1125 square feet
- Impressive quiet
- Low power consumption
- 5-year warranty
- High-range cost
- No Smart Sensor
We hope you enjoyed our Best Air Purifiers Review Guide For 2023-2024.
- Amazon Deals
- Amazon's Choice
- Amazons Best Sellers
- Expired Deals
- Health & Fitness
- Hot Tubs & Spars
- Lawn Care
- Outdoor Equipment & Sports
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pool Safety
- Special Deals
- Sports Apparel
- Swimming Pools & Accessories
- Tools & Auto
- UnderGround Stuff
- Women's Apparel