The Very Best Car Subwoofer Review Guide For 2021-2022
The Very Best Car Subwoofer Review Guide For 2021-2022– Radios, CD/DVD players/USB players are three of the most common modes of entertainment in cars. They are soothing over long distances and keep drivers and their passengers engaged during long and tiresome trips. As such, to make travelling funs, upgrade the stock multimedia system that came with your car by doing the following. First, replace the stock cassette player in your vehicle with a high-powered head unit from a reputable brand such as Sony or Pioneer.
You also need a car subwoofer, as they boost sound projection, but also the quality of the sound that you get. These reputable, plug-and-use accessories work seamlessly in all cars. They are also compatible with most head units and have robust speaker systems that generate soothing sound. Here are the best below in our The Very Best Car Subwoofer Review Guide For 2021-2022.
Skar SDR-1X10D2 Audio Single Vented Subwoofer
This SDR-1X10D2 series vented subwoofer delivers a memorable experience in SUVs and sedans if you pair it with quality speakers. Which are its standout features? First, the 1200-watt 10-inch speaker on offer is one of the best in its class. It is loud and has wired terminals that are easy to install. Once you have identified a suitable spot in the car and set up wires, plug it in to improve sound.
The vented enclosure of Skar SDR-1X 10 D 2 subwoofers is 100% MDF, which is beneficial in many ways. First, the material is robust and thus less prone to rattling or breaking while in use. It also has a carpeted exterior that secures it to cars and a double front baffle (1.25 inches) that fits flush on the back of car seats.
- SDR Series Single 10-Inch D2 ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of 5/8″ MDF and Finished in Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25″) with Countersunk Subwoofer Design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
What We Like:
- Eye-catching black look
- Powerful (1200 watts)
- Pre-wired internally
- Durable MDF enclosure
Skar SDR-1X10D2 is a heavy-duty MDF speaker with a 10-inch woofer that churns out 1200 watts of power. As such, for a few dollars, you get a robust car subwoofer that looks good and sounds great. It is easy to set up in cars as well.
JBL BassPro SL Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer
JBL BassPro is a super-compact subwoofer that fits and works well under car seats. Thus, to save space in your car and set up a killer sound system at the same time, check out this speaker. It is power efficient (250 watts peak output) and a proprietary class D amplifier that boosts sound projection. With one, your FM radio, USB player, or the MP3 player in your will sound great as you travel.
The 8-inch BassPro speaker on offer is also one of a kind as it has an adjustable sensitivity, frequency response, and bass output. You also get indicator lights and pre-drilled screw-on connectors that ease its installation in most vehicles.
- 8″ JBL BassPro SL Powered Under-Seat Compact Subwoofer Enclosure | Power Output: Peak: 250 Watts | RMS: 125 Watts | Efficient Class D Amplifier | Proprietary, shallow-profile woofer
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators | Soft start turn-on | Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Audio Sense Auto-on | Gold-plated Power, Ground and Remote screw-down connections | 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Wired Bass Remote Controller Ready, Compatible with GTO-RBC (sold separately) | Input sensitivity: Low level: 200mV – 2V | High level: 2V – 20V | Frequency Response: 35 – 120 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 – 120 Hz, 12 dB/octave | Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 70 Hz | Selectable Phase Switch: 0° – 180° | Maximum Current Draw: 12A
- Quiescent Current Draw: <800mA | Fuse Rating: 20 A x 1 | Dimensions: 9-7/8″W x 13-9/16″L x 2-13/16″H
What We Like:
- Adjustable settings
- Low powered
- Works under seats
- Screw-on connectors
- Simple controls
JBL BassPro SL tucks neatly under car seats in a few simple steps. It is durable, robust, and an all-in-one plug-and-use design that ships ready to use.
Dual Electronics BP1204 illumiNITE Studio Enclosed Car Subwoofers
Car accessories such as the best canopies and the best car shelters protect cars from damage from UV and the rain. However, to stay entertained on the road, you will need a versatile subwoofer such as Dual Electronics BP1204 illumiNITE as well. Its peak power output of 1100 watts is a reflection of its performance. It is loud yet clear. Furthermore, its premium 2.5-inch voice coils are not only long lasting but also vastly improve its highs and low bass output. This is ideal.
The Dual Electronics BP1204 illumiNITE is one of the few digitally optimized car subwoofers that come at a reasonable price online. As such, if you are upgrading a car on a budget, do not hesitate to order one. Overall, you get 600 watts RMS at a frequency range of 30Hz-200 KHz and 4-Ohm impedance while listening to music. As such, the quality of its sound is superior to its competitors, which is a plus. Finally, you will love its Plexiglas enclosure. The material is solid, rattle-proof, and has a unique aura that looks good in sedans and SUVs, to name a few.
- INCREASED OUTPUT CAPABILITY – specialized tuned port with computer aided design and 2.5” Voice Coils vastly increases output efficiency for your subwoofers providing you with consistent low sounding bass
- DIGITALLY OPTIMIZED SUBWOOFERS – are carefully crafted for efficient and accurate bass, providing power handling up to 1100 Watts of Peak Power, 600 Watts RMS at a 4 Ohm impedance and Frequency Range between 30Hz – 200kHz for unrivaled sound superiority
- CURVED PLEXIGLASS VIEWING WINDOW – illumiNITE design with Brushed Aluminum subwoofer cones create a surreal viewing experience
- SOUND MDF CONSTRUCTION – and top grade in-line carpet eliminates the vast majority of enclosure movement for streamlined sound quality via both 12 inch subwoofers for unmatched sound superiority on the road
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty with excellent customer service
- DIMENSIONS – 30” W X 14.4” D X 14.4” H. Built in crossovers for ease of installation
- while the Ventilated Control Circuitry System ensures system coolness during peak usage while delivering studio quality performance
What We Like:
- Heavy-duty Plexiglas
- 600 watts peak RMS
- Digitally optimized
- Brushed aluminum cones
- Excellent power handling (1100W)
Apart from its stellar power handling (1100W), you will like the stunning looks and versatility of Dual Electronics BP1204 illumiNITE. Its fits and looks good in most cars. Furthermore, its digitally optimized sound in loud and very clear.
Pioneer TS-WX1210A Sealed Enclosure Active Subwoofer
Pioneer TS-WX1210A is a fully set up speaker system with an active subwoofer (12 inches) and a sealed 1300-watt system. Its 1300 watts system (peak) sounds great in cars as it comes pre-fitted with a class-D amplifier that boosts its sound. Moreover, its non-ported enclosure boosts sound quality further in tight spaces.
The cellulose fiber cone of the Pioneer TS-WX1210A subwoofer has urethane surrounds that dampen shock to boost sound quality. Its rip-resistant structure enables you to play 114dB music at a 20-125 frequency response without distortion. Moreover, albeit manual, the bass boost remote knob on the back of the speaker is equally beneficial. You can use it to adjust bass output to your desired levels.
- 1300W Max Single 12″ Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier Power Handling Peak 1300W / RMS 350W Preloaded with a single 12″ Subwoofer Built-in Class D amplifier Sealed enclosure with carpet
- Subwoofer Features Cellulose fiber cone Urethane surround Frequency Response 20 – 125 Sensitivity 114dB
- Amplifier Features Class D amplifier Cross Overs 0-12dB Bass Boost Remote knob included
- Enclosure Features Carpet finish
What We Like:
- Bass boost knob
- Class D amplifier
- Carpeted enclosure
- 1300 watts system
The 1300 watts Pioneer TS-WX1210A has a loud, sealed structure that produces quality sound in cars. Its robust design comes fitted with a Class D amplifier.
JBL GT-BassPro12 Car Audio Powered Subwoofer System
As the Rockville RWS12CA subwoofer that we have reviewed here, Rockville RWS12CA is an all-in-one system that comes ready to use. While its enclosure is chunkier than the previous two on this list, expect value for cash. It has a robust structure with a Slipstream port design that eliminates port noise while in use. Therefore, its sound is crisp even at high volume. The enclosure also has a sleek black theme with grey and white accents that stand out in most vehicles.
Apart from its unique style, the power output and superior sound quality of this speaker has made it sought-after. Its 305mm woofer, for instance, has a durable die-cast aluminum basket that delivers excellent sound. Its highs are crisp in all conditions. It also has an optimized amplifier with a signal sensing system that switches it on and off automatically. Therefore, whenever you turn on music, you do not have to switch it on manually, as some subwoofer models require. Finally, you get phase controls, bass boost, and low pass system for optimizing sound quality to your desired level. Thus, it can satisfy the needs of most users.
- 12-Inch (305mm) woofer with die-cast aluminum basket for solid sounds under all conditions
- Slipstream port eliminates port Noise and provides distortion-free bass at high output levels
- System optimization: amplifier is precisely matched with woofer, enclosure and Slipstream port to ensure best performance and value
- Signal-sensing turn-on automatically turns the subwoofer on and off when the head unit sends an Audio signal; Can be defeated for use with aftermarket radios that include a remote turn-on lead
- Input level, low-pass, bass-boost and phase controls make it easy for any user to get the desired sound
What We Like:
- Bass boost technology
- Simple phase controls
- Slipstream port design
- Robust enclosure
- Robust woofer (305mm)
Having a JBL GT-BassPro12 subwoofer in a car is fun, as its ability to improve sound output is unquestionable. It is robust as well and built to work in all cars.
We hope you enjoyed reading our The Very Best Car Subwoofer Review Guide For 2021-2022.
- Amazon Deals
- Amazon's Choice
- Amazons Best Sellers
- Expired Deals
- Health & Fitness
- Hot Tubs & Spars
- Lawn Care
- Outdoor Equipment & Sports
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pool Safety
- Special Deals
- Sports Apparel
- Swimming Pools & Accessories
- Tools & Auto
- UnderGround Stuff
- Women's Apparel