2021-2022 Best Drill Press Table Review Guide
2021-2022 Best Drill Press Table Review Guide – If you want the right kind of stability and accuracy while doing all your construction work, then you should look for a drill press table.
A drill press table is a powerful long stand that helps you keep the materials and keeps the machine aligned while you are working.
It comes equipped with a fence and clamp to hold your material in place.
This table enhances your workmanship and lets you perform tasks like drilling, reaming, countersinking, tapping, and many more.
But the fact is, with so many options currently available, finding the best drill press table can become a tiresome process.
For this reason, we’ve dedicated this review guide to help you find the product that fits you best.
To find out even more keep reading my 2021-2022 Best Drill Press Table Review Guide.
MLCS 9765 Drill Press Table
- 12 x 24 inches
- Material: MDF/Melamine
- Item Weight: 11 pounds
The first on our list is the MLCS 9765 drill press table, which comes at an affordable price with impressive features. This press table makes it effortless for you to perform drilling tasks with accurate precision.
Coming in the dimension of 12 x 24 inches, it gives you sufficient space. Moving on, at 7/8 inch, it gives you all the support you require for the successful completion of your woodwork projects!
It is made from durable MDF melamine, which offers you a smooth and extra rigid surface with vibrant absorbent quality.
Also, the two T-tracks hold down the object along the wooden fence firmly, and as a result, you can drill hard objects with ease.
Moreover, this table is pretty straightforward to install on your press and becomes ready to work within fifteen minutes! It comes in a sleek design with universal mounting.
- Comes with a universal mounting system
- Has 2 T-tracks and a wooden fence
- Features a durable, moisture-free surface
- It is easy to install without any professional help
- Offers a large workspace
- It has a throat plate that you can easily replace
- A quality table at an unbeatable price
- Add versatility and precision to your drill press
- New and improved
- 2 T-tracks included, adjustable Fence for maximum holding power
WEN 4208 Drill Press 5-Speed Drill Press Table
- 7.5 x 22.88 x 11 inches
- Material: Cast iron
- Item Weight: 31 pounds
A good drill press table should be strong enough to drill through any material easily, and that’s exactly what this WEN 4208 press table does!
It is powerful enough to drill through any metal, plastic, wood, and more materials. This drill press comes in a compact size and takes a limited space in your workstation.
The ½ inch keyed chuck gives you versatility with drill bits, while the bevelling worktable allows for precisely angled holes. Moreover, it provides a balanced and smooth performance with accuracy, even at high speeds!
This drill table is constructed with a stiff frame and a cast iron base, head, and table to ensure precise holes and effortless drilling operations at every use.
- It has a five-speed operation
- Features locking depth adjustment
- Can drill through multiple surfaces
- Comes in a compact size
- Has bevelling worktable
- Durable and powerful
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Cord Length (ft.):6
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2″ worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Swing: 8 inch. Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
WEN DPA2412T Drill Press Table Adjustable Fence and Stop Block drill press table
- 23.9 x 11.9 inches
- Material: MDF/Melamine
- Item Weight: 10.5 pounds
If you are looking for a reliable and superior drill press table that is absolutely worth your money, then the WEN DPA2412T drill press table is the ideal choice!
It is a spacious table with an additional 275 square inches of space for all your projects.
Moreover, it comes attached to a ruler that enhances your accuracy, along with an adjustable fence that slides back and forth to fulfill any project’s need.
This model’s universal fit makes it compatible with almost all drill presses and features a stop block that adjusts along the fence to help you center your workpiece.
It is well-sturdy yet lightweight and relatively easy to install without the need of any professional.
- Comes attached with a ruler
- Well-sturdy and spacious table
- Has a universal fit
- Features an adjustable fence
- Compatible with all WEN drill presses
- Enhances accuracy with precision
- Expand your workspace by 275 square inches (23-7/8 inch width, 11-7/8 inch depth)
- Spacious table measures in at 23-7/8 x 11-7/8 x 1 inches
- Fits any drill press table between 5 and 16 inches in width
- Designed to fit the entire WEN Drill Press Series
Woodpeckers WPDPPACK2 Drill Press Drill Press Table with 2 Knuckle Clamps
- 16 x 23 inch
- Material: Microdot laminate
- Item Weight: 17.1 pounds
This drill press table is perfect for woodwork professionals who need to drill holes into wooden planks!
It offers users sufficient workspace, with a textured surface that gives a firm grip and superb precision.
Besides, the table has a simple structure for assembling sore dust, which ensures a clean workspace.
Also, to ensure you drill correctly, there are two T-racks with two measurement scales bolted into the table.
This table has few other impressive components, such as; a laser impression on the fence, zero in the center for accuracy, and a board back up, which prevents extra drilling.
All in all, it is a great drill press table that works efficiently to help you complete all your projects on time!
- The micro laminated table offers a solid grip
- Ensures a clean workspace
- Features an engraved laser and measurement scale
- Comes with multiple accessories
- Compatible with 12-inch sizes drill presses
- The T-racks are bolted in place from underneath
- PACKAGE #2 INCLUDES – Table, 36 Inch Fence, 2 Molded Flip Stops, 2 Knuckle Clamps, 1 Filler Block. Designed for 12 inch and larger drill presses.
- MICRO-DOT TABLE – The 16×23 inch work surface is covered in a unique Micro-Dot laminate on both sides of the stable MDF core. Reduces surface tension between your workpiece and the table.
- DUAL PURPOSE T-TRACK – We embed two sections of our dual purpose T-Track to create the attachment point for the fence. The track is anodized for wear resistance and laser engraved with measurement scales.
- 36 INCH FENCE – Engraved with zero in the middle, the fence is equipped with a bracket that slides in the embedded track. The fence brackets slide smoothly and lock securely.
- INCLUDED EXTRAS – Includes a tear-out-eliminating filler block, molded flip stops, and knuckle clamps for a wide range of stock thickness and shape.
WEN 4210T Drill Press With Laser
- 7 5/8 x 7 5/8 inches
- Material: Cast iron
- Item Weight: 51 pounds
WEN’s drill press table comes with laser technology that allows you to drill with power through different materials efficiently and precisely.
It lets you select through five speeds (600rpm, 1100rpm, 1700rpm, 2400rpm) that are right for your project.
The table has a cast iron frame construction, which provides reliability and sturdiness, while the worktable bevels help tricky operations.
Also, it features a depth adjustment lever that lets you limit the spindle travel for repeatable and accurate drilling operations. Plus, it comes with an onboard work light for maximum visibility while drilling.
Overall, it is an excellent tool with a powerful induction motor for smooth, balanced, and extended operations!
- Features a bevelling work table
- Drills directly in the through the center
- Comes with a base of cast iron
- Has a depth adjustment lever
- Comes with laser technology and onboard light
- Easy to assemble
- Includes: drill press, class II 1mW laser, 1/2″ keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
- Adjust between five speeds from 600 to 3100 RPM
- Spindle travel of 2-1/2” with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 3.2-amp motor provides ample torque and power
- 7-5/8 x 7-5/8″ cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
Drill Press Table By Fulton
- 15 x 24 x 1-3/8 inches
- Material: Steel
- Item Weight: 17.1 pounds
This drill press table by Fulton is a well-built heavy-duty product that comes loaded with multiple features.
It has a 1 3/8 inches thick laminated surface on both sides, absorbing vibrations and allowing for smooth operations. This table features a unique mounting system that lets the table be mounted to most drill presses.
Using post knobs, you can mount the table on a slotted factory tabletop drill press or a non-slotted table drill press using aluminum hold down. It is relatively easy to install and operates on any surface for accurate results.
Also, this product helps you complete your work efficiently while keeping your workspace clean and tidy!
- Has a laminated surface for smooth operations
- Comes with a unique mounting system
- Compatible with most drilling presses
- Easy to install and operate
- Features a zero clearance
- Comes with a circular cut off
- Drill press machines are great for woodworking, metal working, plastic or composite drilling and more when you need to drill a straight hole or many holes in quick succession. The trouble with most drill press machines is that the table top that comes with them are not very practical. In steps the Fulton Drill Press Table, which is one of the thickest, most dense, vibration absorbing tables available today.
- The Drill Press Table measures approximately 15″ x 24″ x 1-3/8″ thick and is laminated on both top and bottom to prevent warping and to keep the table top flat. The top of the table is laminated with a smooth material that allows for easy positioning of your stock and is very easy to clean with household cleaners. The table also has a zero clearance is included that can be used for specific size bits. Two tracks run front to back for jigs and fixtures and they accept any 3/8″ hex head bolt.
- Below the zero clearance insert is an opening that measures approximately 5-5/16” x 5-5/16” at the top with a circle cut out of the center that is about 3-3/4” in diameter. The circular cut-out is approximately 1” deep. This gives you plenty of room to drop a drum sander below the top surface of the table and use the drill press like a spindle sander. You can use a drum sander that is as large as 3” in diameter. That feature alone separates the Fulton Drill Press Table from the others
- Below the zero clearance insert is an opening that measures approximately 5-5/16” x 5-5/16” at the top with a circle cut out of the center that is about 3-3/4” in diameter. The circular cut-out is approximately 1” deep. This gives you plenty of room to drop a drum sander below the top surface of the table and use the drill press like a spindle sander. You can use a drum sander that is as large as 3” in diameter.
- That feature alone separates the Fulton Drill Press Table from the other “feature laden” and very expensive table tops. Another unique feature is that the table has been designed to fit on most any drill press table with a unique track mounting system underneath the table. You can mount the table top with the included post knobs if you have a slotted factory table top on your drill press or you can use the included aluminum hold down clamps to mount to any other style of table top.
WEN 4214 Variable Speed Drill Press
- 13.5 x 36.63 x 16.75 inches
- Material: Metal
- Item Weight: 89 pounds
This WEN drill press is a versatile and valuable tool with variable speeds that bores through plastic, metal, wood, and other materials effortlessly.
The drill press comes with an LED screen, which lets you know the exact RPM you work at every moment. It features a powerful induction motor with ball bearings that extend the drill press’s lifespan and ensure precise and balanced performance. Moreover, the durable cast iron base averts wobbling and walking during operations.
This tool also comes with an adjustable lever, laser precision, bevelling work table, and work light. Altogether, this tool is an excellent choice for your drilling projects!
- Comes with laser technology
- Features variable speed
- Comes with a digital speed readout
- Has a powerful induction motor
- Drills through different materials
- Has a table roller extension
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8″ with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Front to the back of the motor is 22 inches
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2″ cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right. Width with the handles: 14-1/2″
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8″ keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly. Drill press Height from the Floor to the top: 37 inch
Multifunction Worktable Milling Working Table
- 310mm x 90mm
- Material: aluminum alloy composition
- Item Weight: 3.84 pounds
This Milling working table is best suited for mini drill and drill bracket series.
It is composed of several aluminum alloy compositions and takes up minimum space while ensuring accuracy. With this table, you can cut different types of materials quickly and efficiently.
It has a smooth surface with three T-slots and a handwheel of zero adjustments for boring holes in various materials. The drill press table is relatively simple to install and operate.
This table also comes with a bench drill and can be used for both drilling and milling purposes.
Altogether, it is a great table, well-sturdy and multi-functional for convenient use, and is available at a low price.
- Can be used for both drilling and milling
- Has a smooth surface
- Comes in a compact size
- Convenient to use and install
- Boreholes into different materials
- Well-sturdy and multi-functional
- The table is suitable for Mini Drill and drill bracket series. It can also apply to other suitable machine.
- The work table is composed of several adjustable dovetail slotaluminum alloy composition, can guarantee the minimum space and ensure the accuracy
- The working table comes with three T shaped groove, standard size is 15x8x6mm.
- X axis travel : 200mm,Y axis travel : 50mm, Distance between grooves : 34mm
- Working table size : 310mmx90mm, Height : 80mm (including two working clamp)
2021-2022 Best Drill Press Table Buying Guide
What to Look for Before Buying?
Even though this is a small attachment that you’re making on your drill press, it’s still one that you don’t want to buy again and again.
For this reason, you must know what you’re purchasing, which is why we’ve written down this brief section on the most important factors to keep in mind.
The main reason you’ll be wanting a drill press table in the first place is to help give you the ability to increase your working space.
So size becomes very important in this case, which is why when you do go out for the purchase, make sure to get the largest table.
In usual cases, models that measure out around 24” x 12” usually are large enough and do the trick.
However, the size requirement will often depend on the work that you typically do. So, it’s always better to first measure out what you’ll be working on and then selecting your table.
Drill press tables need to be very sturdy and robust to ensure that you can get the best experience possible.
A weak table may cause extreme vibrations that can reflect poorly in your work.
To make sure you don’t buy a weak one, it’s always wise to do a test or ask for reviews before you make the purchase.
Most good quality tables are made using MDF or Medium Density Fibreboards. These boards are light in weight and quite sturdy, having the ability to handle strong vibrations.
If you want increased vibration control, purchase a thicker sized board; these will absorb the vibrations better.
However, for the best pieces, you’ll have to look for the aluminum boards.
These come in handy when you’re craving for extreme precision work; the aluminum is very durable and ensures almost no vibration.
Another factor that you want to check out is lamination, as quite a few boards have their surfaces wrapped with different types of laminates.
Some of these laminations provide extra grip while others provide smoothness. The choice you should make will depend on what you’re working with.
It will be a shame if you drive to a hardware store, purchase a drill press table and go home to find out that it doesn’t fit your machine.
The even sadder part is that this happens more frequently than you can expect. So, it’s always crucial that you make sure what you’re purchasing fits your drill press.
Most drill press tables that come with a universal mount system should fit onto your drill press.
However, you must make sure that the table matches the size of the machine. Larger tables usually fit onto larger devices that are 12” and above.
Also, before you purchase the machine, check if it’s slotted or non-sotted.
Some universal clamps are designed for slotted while others for non-slotted drill presses and some come with both.
So, it’s better to have the type selected beforehand, saving you the hassle.
Almost all drill press tables come with T-tracks; these are necessary additions needed for better control of your workpiece.
The t-tracks allow you to attach clamps and other attachments to your workpiece, thus, helping you to tighten them in place.
When buying these tables, make sure the t-tracks are smooth and are made out of sturdy metals secured in place by multiple screws.
These will keep the tracks fixed in position when working with high powered drills, and will make sure the clamps can hold on to the workpiece.
The tracks will also make sure to maintain accuracy as they take away wobbling of the workpiece, which may cause the final product not to be up to mark.
These T-tracks, at times, also come with measuring rulers for greater accuracy.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: How To Select An Appropriate Drill Press Table?
Ans: To select the best drill press table, first figure out the table’s size, large or small, depending upon your drilling needs.
Second, make sure the surface is MDF melamine since it is smooth and firm, which helps in precise cutting. Also, look for additional features such as a fence, hold-down clamps, t-tracks and t-slots, and a throat plate, among others.
Q: What Is The Purpose Of A Drill Press Table?
Ans: A drill press table is used mainly to create holes into wood or metal and to increase your work’s precision and accuracy.
It further helps you in cutting by providing a firm, smooth, and balanced base.
Q: How Do I Know If My Table Is Compatible With My Drill Press?
Ans: Almost all drill press tables are compatible with different drill presses, so there is nothing to worry about.
Additionally, these products’ manufacturers state up clearly, with what kind of drilling press these tables are convenient to use.
Q: Why is a drill press table necessary?
Ans: Drill press tables are not necessary additions to your drill press.
However, when you’re working with wood, the table gives you much more space and comfort to work with – making it a real necessary piece for professional woodworkers.
Q: What is the safety equipment required when using a drill press?
Ans: For safety, when using drill presses, all you have to wear is a pair of safety glasses or goggles.
Other than that, make sure the start, stop, and e-stop buttons are reachable and unobstructed by anything or anyone.
Q: How can I understand the size of a drill press?
Ans: To understand the size of a drill press, all that must be done is a simple measurement.
Measure from the center of the spindle to the edge of the column and multiply by 2. So, for a 7” measurement, the drill press would be 14”.
Q: How can I understand which table better suits my drill press?
Ans: To understand this, you much check which clamps are being offered by the drill press table.
Some tables come with a list of machines that are considered optimum for them, so check these out on the description box.
Q: Can I use a drill press table to mill metal?
Ans: Yes, these tables can quite easily be used as a way to mill metal.
All the drill press tables reviewed in the list are highly efficient tables that offer you a smooth and balanced surface for all your drilling operations.
They all allow you to drill through different materials such as wood, plastics, and metals, with consistency and accuracy.
These tables are usually easy to install and operate. Most of these drill press tables offer a broad and clean workspace.
Also, few of these tables come installed with laser technology and a scale ruler that allows for precision cutting. Almost all these tables are compatible with different drill presses to fulfill your different construction needs.
The best worker is only as good as the tools that he/she has available. If woodworking is something you love to do, make sure you complement your skills by purchasing the best equipment.
In this case, make sure you have the best drill press table at hand for efficient and accurate work.
So, if you plan to buy a drill press table, go through the list as it features some of the best options! Thanks for taking the time to read my 2021-2022 Best Drill Press Table Review Guide.
- Amazon Deals
- Amazon's Choice
- Amazons Best Sellers
- Expired Deals
- Health & Fitness
- Hot Tubs & Spars
- Lawn Care
- Outdoor Equipment & Sports
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pool Safety
- Special Deals
- Sports Apparel
- Swimming Pools & Accessories
- Tools & Auto
- UnderGround Stuff
- Women's Apparel