Best Inflatable Hot Tub Review Guide For 2020-2021 – If you’ve dreamed of owning your own portable hot tub, then you should know that you aren’t alone. There are many of us who have dreamed of soaking in that hot 100 to 104-degree water to let our muscles unwind from the day and to relieve our stress. Some of us dream of being able to slip into one after work and some of us dream about hanging out with our friends in one of these portable hot tubs and maybe having a couple of drinks. I don’t know about you but a hot soak and a mimosa sure sound good to me right now.
Before you can enjoy the luxury and the therapeutic benefits of a portable Jacuzzi, however, you have to find one that not only suits your lifestyle but also your budget. This isn’t easy nowadays because it seems like a new model is introduced every other day. However, don’t let that spoil your dreams. Spend a little bit of time doing your research and you’ll end up with the best inflatable hot tub in your price range that has the features you need to relax your day away.
In order to help you find the portable spa of your dreams, I’ve compiled a list of the top best inflatable hot tubs that are currently available and have given you a short review of what they have to offer. After you’ve read that, I advise that you then look at my Best Inflatable Hot Tub Buyers Guide For 2020-2021 for finding and buying an inflatable hot tub. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be in a much better position to discover a portable whirlpool bath that will suit your particular needs. To see our picks keep reading our Best Inflatable Hot Tub Review Guide For 2020-2021.
Coleman SaluSpa 4-Person Hot Tub
Comfortably seating four people and outfitted with a number of great features, the Coleman SaluSpa is one of the best blow up hot tub models that you can currently find nowadays. It’s equipped with a nice cushioned floor and massage jets that allow you and your friends to just lounge back and enjoy a nice hot soak.
The outer walls of this unit are soft fabric and it has two handles that make it easier to move and empty this unit. Other features that can be found in this model include a digitally controlled pump and an easy to replace filter cartridges that can be swapped out to keep the bubbling hot water clean and refreshing. It’s a model that’s sure to provide years of fun.
- INFLATABLE HOT TUB: The Coleman SaluSpa inflatable hot tub is made for up to 4 people and heats up quickly to a soothing 104 degrees with 60 surrounding air jets
- FEATURES: Relax at the touch of a button with the soothing AirJet Spa, rapid heating system, and integrated water filtration; Cushioned floor with convenient drain valve; Heating and bubbling work together to provide a comfortable massage experience
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: TriTech 3 ply inflated walls for durability and comfort; Reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for insulation; 2 easy-lift handles to help move the spa pool (when empty)
- PRODUCT INFO: Includes 1 pool liner, 1 pool cover, 1 spa pump, 1 chemical floater, 2 filter cartridges (VI), 1 air pad protector, 1 repair patch, 1 AirJet system. Water capacity (80% filled): 192 gallons, heat range: 40-104 degrees F, water flow: 320 GPH
- PRODUCT INFO: The dimensions of the inflatable hot tub are (L x W x H): 71 x 71 x 26 inches with Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty; Manufacturer warranty (liner): 90-day warranty. Heat range is 40-140 degrees Fahrenheit
Lay-Z-Spa Miami Air Jet Hot Tub
With a 177-gallon water capacity and a quick and easy set-up, the Lay-Z-Spa Miami is a portable spa that gets high marks on many of its excellent features. This model can fit between two to four people and not only has a heating system that warms the water quickly and efficiently but also a water-filtration system that ensures that the water in the tub is as clean as it can be.
Other features of this unit include an easy-to-use digital control panel and an automatic on/off heating system that can be controlled by a timer. It’s a model that’s good for hanging out with your significant other or with a couple of close friends.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: receive total relaxation when you slip into this soothing portable hot tub after an exhausting day. 120 bubble jets soak sore muscles for a luxurious treat.
- Dimensions: 71″ W x 26″ H | Inner Size: 52″ W
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. A power saving timer can even automate the temperature of the spa up to 72 hours in advance.
- Superior strength and durability: The puncture-resistant tri-tech material and I-beam construction ensures your hot tub never loses its shape and stability even when people sit on the side walls.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa’s own pump! A cover comes with to provide safety, maintain the water’s warm temperature, and keep the water Clean from debris, such as rain or Leaves.
- Made for on-the-go usage: with lift handles, the spa can be moved around with ease. This spa deflates compactly for optimal storage and transportation purposes.
Intex PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa
The Intex PureSpa is a bubble massage spa that can seat for people and has a number of unique features that will make it a useful addition to just about anyone’s backyard, deck or patio. It has a hard-water treatment system that softens the water and makes it a lot easier on your skin.
It also features an insulated cover that locks—this serves both to ensure the water stays hot when no one’s in it and acts as a safety feature. Other features of this model include a heating system, 210-gallon capacity, a seating capacity of approximately 6-people and a thermal ground cloth.
- The built in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin for a soothing experience
- An insulated cover and lock is included to minimize heat loss and provides an added safety feature
- Pure Spa provides simple maintenance with 2 easy to replace filter cartridges for clean refreshing spa water
- Age Grading: 6+. Includes: Heating system, 3-way test strip, 2 filter cartridges, floating pool chlorine dispenser, thermal ground cloth, inflation hose, carry bag
- Seating capacity: 4 people; Water capacity: 210 gallons; Water temperature range (68 Degrees to 104 Degrees)
SaluSpa Paris Air Jet Inflatable Tub
The SaluSpa Paris is a model that can be set up and ready to receive 250-gallons of water in only a few moments. Its I-Beam construction ensures that it has superior structural stability, while at the same time offering a smooth comfortable surface.
This unit can easily hold 4-6 people and heats up the water quickly using an automatic on/off the timer-controlled heater. One of the best features that can be found in this hot tub, however, is it’s integrated LED light system which can cycle through 7-different colors and give occupants of the tub a visual experience while the water ebbs their cares away.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa experience: nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling Jacuzzi after a long, hard day while all-surrounding air jets direct bubbles to massage your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Operate from inside the hot tub: The digital control panel lets you change the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and flow of the jets without stepping out of the tub. To save energy, A power saving timer mode can automate the spa’s water temperature up to 72 hours in advance.
- Design delivers strength and comfort: Bestway Salsa paris’ I-beam construction is designed to offer maximum structural stability while maintaining the outdoor spa’s shape No matter how times it’s inflated and deflated.
- Simple setup and maintenance: no extra tools are needed to setup This portable spa. Simply inflate and deflate with the spa’s own pump! In addition, a reinforced cover with safety lock clips and built-in air chamber for heat insulation covers your spa when not in use.
- Add some ambiance to your night: with 7 different changing colors, LED lightbulbs add a wow factor to your spa experience.
Intex PureSpa 6-Person Heated Hot Tub
Slipping into an Intex PureSpa is a sure way to relax your tired muscles and ease the stress of the day away. This spa model can hold approximately 6-people and provides almost instant relaxation with just the touch of a button. Once inside the warm waters of this unit, you’ll be soothed by 170 high-powered bubble jets that massage your cares away.
Other features of this model include an integrated filtration system, an insulated cover with lock and a carry-bag for transporting it. It can easily be set up and taken down and has a water temperature range between 68 and 104-degrees.
- RELAXATION: Pampering yourself is easy with the soothing high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience
- FAST SET UP:Ready for water in about 20-minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport
- FITS UP TO 6 PEOPLE: Provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to 6 people with the easy-to-use control panel
- HARD WATER TREATMENT: Built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin, clothes and the entire spa system
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Includes: Ground cloth, insulated cover, 2 head rests, carry bag, and 2 filter cartridges
Best Inflatable Hot Tub Buyers Guide For 2020-2021
Keeping Your Portable Jacuzzi Clean / Inflatable Hot Tub
Once you’ve bought your inflatable Jacuzzi, you’ll want to make sure that you maintain your investment by taking the best care possible of it. Here are a few tips to make sure that you keep it clean and you get the most out of your investment.
✔ Don’t Leave It Always Full of Water
While you don’t have to empty out your unit every day, you certainly don’t want to fill it up and never empty it. You’re going to have to empty it on a regular basis. If it’s being used daily, then be sure to change the water every week. On the other hand, if you only use it a couple of times a day, you can wait two to four weeks before you have to change it.
✔ Clean It After You Empty It
After you’ve cleaned your unit, make sure that you take the extra time to clean it and not just replace the water. Bacteria and other substances can cling to the interior of the hot tub after it has been emptied, so you’re going to want to clean the sides of it with warm soapy water and a soft washcloth. Be sure that when you clean your tub you don’t use abrasive chemicals because these can break down the material that the spa is made of over time.
✔ Install a Water Softener
Some models already come with a water softener, so obviously, this rule doesn’t apply to those models. However, if your unit doesn’t have a water softener, then you should consider on installing one that will soften the water before it is added to your tub.
This will keep the filters from being clogged with calcium and putting an undue strain on the pumps. It also prevents time-consuming maintenance later on down the road.
✔ Keep Your Filters Cleaned and Changed
Another thing that needs to be done on a regular basis is checking your water filters. Clean or change them according to manufacturer’s recommendations. This will keep your inflatable spa in top working condition. Your water will not only be cleaner because of it but it will also keep your pump from burning out prematurely.
✔ Cover Your Hot Tub
Keeping a cover on your spa will ensure that leaves, bird droppings and other types of debris don’t end up in your unit. Keeping it covered will also ensure that the water stays warmer longer and reduces the tub’s heat-up time.
✔ Shower or Bath Before Getting In
Another thing that should be considered to keep your spa water in the best condition possible is taking a shower or bath before getting in. This will prevent the dirt and grime from your day ending up in your tub. It also prevents your personal bacteria from being transferred to the water and making some form of bacterial soup.
Of course, the above suggestions are exactly that—only suggestions. However, I would like to emphasize that following the above steps will not only ensure that you tub time is the best it can be but will also help you
keep it in good working condition longer. Remember, if you take the time and effort to keep your spa clean and well-maintained, then you’ll ensure that it will be around for many years to come. Now go out there and find
the best model that you can find. Thanks for taking the time to read our Best Inflatable Hot Tub Review Guide For 2020-2021.