Best LED Grow Lights For Indoor Plants Review Guide For 2022-2023
Best LED Grow Lights For Indoor Plants Review Guide For 2022-2023 – LED Grow Lights are becoming more and more popular in all types of indoor gardening. The best led grow lights can help you to grow strong, healthy plants. They can give you a huge yield plus great quality of fruits and flowers. Indoor growing offers many advantages.
The biggest benefits are the most obvious! Garden pests can’t get at your plants, and you have total control over the weather.You will want to keep reading our Best LED Grow Lights For Indoor Plants Review Guide For 2022-2023 to see our selections for the “Best LED Grow Lights of 2022-2023”
Best LED Grow Lights For Indoor Plants Buyers Guide For 2022-2023:
About LED Grow Lights:
A grow light is artificial light which helps to increase your plant growth. It’s an artificial source of light which replaces the need for sunlight. For example, in the winter the available hours of sunlight may not enough for the plant to grow.
The grow light will help the plants in penetrating enough spectrum for photosynthesis. The spectrum it provides is the same as the sun or a little that need for cultivation. Not all spectra are necessary for every plant and produce fruits/flowers. It depends on the plants needs.
Types of Grow Lights:
Grow lights come in three different forms of lighting; Fluorescent, HID and LED. Fluorescent lights are ideal for plants with low to medium light requirements. A downside is that they can be costly and take time to reach desired temperatures. This could reduce the growth of your plants. High Intensity Discharge (HID) grow lights can provide a cost-efficient light source. HID grow lights are cheaper than LED lights. Whilst less effective they are still a tried and tested option for many growers. Research now shows that Mercury levels in HID can have an affect on health and the environment. LED grow lights are great because they are energy-efficient. As well as being durable they can have optimised spectrum’s for all phases of plant growth. LED’s are safe for the environment, don’t overheat, cheap and use low power.
Why choose LED grow lights?
LED grow lights are a great solution for today’s indoor plant grower. When buying LED grow lights, you need to consider their durability. The construction should be of high quality. If not, then you’d be wasting your hard-earned money. LED grow lights provide the spectrum of light your plants need. If your plant doesn’t get enough light it will not grow strong. Then the productivity of the plant will decrease as well. So, if you don’t get enough fruits and flowers from your indoor garden, you can use some cheap led grow lights. Also, if you need to save them from snow or cold by providing enough daylight for your plants.
BESTVA 1000W LED Grow Light
This 1000W grow light features dual-chip LEDs (10W) which makes it a more efficient choice compared to the usual 3W and 5W LEDs. It has a full spectrum lighting design, a cooling fan system, and a 3-year warranty. Plus, you also get a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. The light comes with a hanging kit and is recommended for a 5.1′ x 4.7′ growing area at 24″ height.
The light definitely delivers, especially during the flowering stage. We’re very impressed with the build as well considering this was made in China. Even better, it comes with an on/off switch though it could use a veg/flower switch too. However, it can be a bit too bright on the eyes and the fans aren’t really quiet.
- BESTVA Newest Technology:Dual-chip(10W) LEDs which is much brighter and more efficient than traditional 3W and 5W LEDs. It is the HIGHEST PAR/LUMEN OUTPUT PER WATT
- VEG & BLOOM Switches:Nine different bands of LEDs make up our true full spectrum light, which helps plants, vegetables and flower indoor growing at all stages, just like in the natural sunshine. VEG for growing, BLOOM for seedling / flowering, we recommend lighting for 12-18 hours a day. If your plant needs more energy, please turn on both switches together
- Powerful Cooling System:We use a 3mm thickness aluminum plate radiator for better heat dissipation. Holes on the aluminum plate and the glass make heat convection, run 50~60℉ lower than any other LEDs
- Core Coverage Area:Compare to 600 watt HPS while consuming only 185 watts! Twice effective coverage area than any Reflector Series lights, perfect for a 5.1′ x 4.7′ growing area at 24″ height. Avoid Daisy Chain, Dangerous First & Energy overlap causes waste
- 3 years warranty:Plus 90 days satisfaction or return guarantee. We are so confident in our products’ quality control, if any question pls contact us directly, we will offer you professional guidance to help your plants grow better
- Affordable 1000W option
- 3-year warranty
- On/off switch
- A bit too bright on the eyes
- Noisy fans
- No veg/flower switch
Apollo Horticulture GL80X5LED LED Grow Light
The Apollo Horticulture GL80X5LED Full Spectrum 400W LED Grow Light is a full spectrum LED light with a power draw of 195W, a lifespan of 50,000 hours, and coverage of 3×3 feet. It features two fans for heat dissipation which isn’t much since it tends to run a bit hotter than some of our other picks. It also has 80 5-watt LED chips and comes with a hanging kit.
The manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty which is pretty much the norm for most LED grow lights. This light is a good choice if you have small to medium-sized plots. And you can’t go wrong with a trusted brand like Apollo. However, keep in mind that there isn’t an on/off switch so you will definitely have to use a timer.
- 1 – 240W Apollo Horticulture LED
- Size: 15.75″ x 8.20″ x 2.5″ , Coverage Area: 3′ x 3′
- 80pcs , 3W Chips ; Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- Light Spectrum: 430nm, 475nm, 620nm, 630nm, 660nm, 730nm & White
- 6′ Power Cord and Stainless Steel Hanging Clips Included
- Trusted brand
- Full-spectrum lighting design
- Comes with a hanging kit
- Tends to run hot
- Not for large-sized plots
- No on/off switch
King Plus 600w Double Chips Led Grow Light
The King Plus 1200W LED Grow Light features 10W Double Chips – a new LED technology that ensures your lights are brighter but consume less energy. The lights have a lifespan of more than 50,000 hours. The lights provide a full spectrum of white, yellow, blue, red, IR, and UV light. The King Plus also features holes in the cover glass plus small fans for better heat dissipation. All the lights have a three-year warranty. The lights ensure your plants get very lush and bushy during the vegetative stage.
However, it seems to be not as effective during the flowering stage. And the coverage area isn’t as large as advertised. The fans are also a bit louder than we’d like.
- Veg/Bloom switch: through a wide plant growth testing, the Veg/Bloom switch, was designed to provide proper light for plants in different growth stages to greatly increase your harvest. Veg switch is the blue LED and white LED only used for seed or seedling growth; Bloom switch is the red LED and white LED. For flowering, both Veg and Bloom switches can be used.
- Full spectrum: KingLED LED grow light provides full spectrum lighting from 380 nm to 780 nm (including UV + IR) of natural light for plants needed of all growing stages from vegetables to flowers.
- Energy-saving technology: Different from the traditional HPS ,consumes only 243w of electricity, Our LED plant grow lamp adopts a high-tech LED chip(double-chip 10W LED),Our 1200w LED lamp can replace the traditional 800w HPS to provide brighter light and save more electricity which also can save a lot of money for you.
- Advanced cooling system: Multiple high-speed mute fans and upgraded aluminum radiators enable the light bulb to work at 50°F to 60°F that is lower than other lamps. In a lower temperatures, your plant won’t be burned which could increase your lighting time and promote plant growth.
- Professional Service:3 years Professional Service and free return for 90 days. KingLED Laboratory has more than five years of sales with after-sales service team professional in design, sales and production for the best products and service for the majority of customers. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time, and we will reply within 24 hours and give you a satisfactory result.
- Excellent growth during the vegetative stage
- Great heat dissipation
- 3-year warranty
- Smaller coverage than advertised
- Not as good during the flowering stage (more of supplemental)
- Fans are a bit loud
Morsen Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Panel Lamp
If you need some really high powered lights for your larger than average to grow room, then Morsen’s got you covered. This light is 1500W but Morsen also offers other sizes starting with 1000W up to 3000W. The 1500W makes use of 10W double LEDs, with a power draw of 270W and a lifespan of over 50,000 hours.
It has a full spectrum light design, a 3-year warranty, and comes with a power cord as well as a hanging hook. For the amount of coverage and brightness offered by this light, the price is one of the lowest we’ve seen compared to others in this category.
However, it can’t be daisy-chained. The product is made in China and there have been a few complaints about durability.
- Enjoy Natural Sunshine: Comes with super bright full spectrum 240pcs 10w dual Chips, 176 Red+ 40 Blue+ 16 White+ 4 IR+4 UV light, which is similar to the sunlight, give off natural lights for plants seeding, germination, vegetative, flowering and fruiting in office, balcony, darkroom, home, greenhouse.
- Three Lighting Modes Adjustable: With two separate ON/OFF switches for 3 lighting modes adjustable, it can deliver maximum light performance from seedling through final flowering.
- Energy Saving: Can replaces a conventional 2400 watt HPS grow light, while consuming only 450 watts. This LED grow lights can save more than 80 percent of electricity compared to traditional lights.
- Effective Cool System: 6 UL certificated Cooling Fans, 360° Cooling port, Strong heat dissipation design, adopting isolated power supply, low noise, up to 50,000 hours lifespan.
- After-sales Service: 30-days money back and 3- years after-sales service offered. Any question, contact us freely.
- Very affordable
- Large coverage
- 3-year warranty
- Some reports of the lights dying out several months after purchase
- Made in China
- Can’t be daisy-chained
Advanced Platinum Series P300 12-band LED Grow Light
Yes, this is a very expensive 300W LED grow light but it’s definitely worth the money. It has a high PAR per Lumen output with its intensity around 2-3 times higher compared to other LED grow lights. This LED light has a 12-band full spectrum lighting design with two switches for vegetative and bloom stages.
It also features 2 high-speed fans plus upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks for effective heat dissipation. It has a coverage of 4.5ft x 3.8ft at an 18″ height. And it comes with a 5-year warranty plus a 90-day ‘satisfaction or returns’ guarantee, the best we’ve seen so far. The plants seem to love this light and owners haven’t had any complaints regarding durability so far.
However, you need to know that this is not true full-spectrum light. Also, the fans aren’t as whisper quiet as advertised. Also, you may need to add more reflective surfaces so your plants get full coverage, particularly those on the sides.
- Platinum LED lights have the HIGHEST PAR/LUMEN OUTPUT PER WATT of any LED grow light! 2x-3x the intensity of any other lights!
- Superior 12-band full spectrum from the depths of UV to the heights of IR – The most complete and efficient spectral output available
- Selectable VEG/FLOWER switches with 2x high speed whisper quiet fans plus ALL NEW upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks
- 400w HPS replacement with 4.5ft x 3.8ft coverage at 18″ height – PERFECT for compact applications or using multiple units for even coverage
- Complete 5 Year Warranty plus our exclusive 90 DAY SATISFACTION OR RETURN GUARANTEE
- 5-year warranty + 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Veg/bloom switches
- USA-made LEDs
- Noisy fan
- Incredibly expensive
- Not true full spectrum
We hope your enjoyed our Best LED Grow Lights For Indoor Plants Review Guide For 2022-2023.
- Amazon Deals
- Amazon's Choice
- Amazons Best Sellers
- Expired Deals
- Health & Fitness
- Hot Tubs & Spars
- Lawn Care
- Outdoor Equipment & Sports
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pool Safety
- Special Deals
- Sports Apparel
- Swimming Pools & Accessories
- Tools & Auto
- UnderGround Stuff
- Women's Apparel