Best Yoga Trapeze Stand Review Guide For This Year
Best Yoga Trapeze Stand Review Guide For This Year – Finding the best Yoga Trapeze or Aerial Yoga Stand is a big decision. You’ll be relying on this freestanding aerial rig to fully support your weight while you fly around practising aerial yoga, or any other aerial discipline. This article compares the best multi-discipline freestanding aerial rigs that are for sale at the moment. There’s a lot to think about before buying a Yoga Trapeze stand, you’ll need to make sure that you have enough space available and whether you’re planning to use the apparatus indoors or outdoors.
The reason many aerial yoga enthusiasts opt for a frame or freestanding aerial rig is so that they can take the rig to perform aerial tricks outside. Some users also use them indoors if they have a room that’s large enough! Keep reading our Best Yoga Trapeze Stand Review Guide For This Year to find out more.
Yoga Trapeze Stands Buying Tips:
Here are some further tips for you to consider when buying a new Yoga Trapeze stand to use with your aerial yoga swing or other aerial equipment.
Available Height & Space:
If you’re planning to use the stand indoors, make sure you know how tall your ceilings are so it will comfortably fit in your room. Also, think about how much height you will need in order to safely perform inversions. You don’t want to be hitting your head on the floor!
Consider whether you’ll be using the yoga stand at home, or if you’ll be transporting it about. Does it fold away easily? Will it fit in your trunk? You need to think about these things when shopping for Yoga Trapeze stands.
This depends on how you’re planning to use the stand, for regular home workout use then it doesn’t matter so much. However, if you’re planning any doubles poses or commercial use then you will want a stand that can withstand greater loads.
Always check if your new freestanding aerial rig comes with a warranty, this means if any parts become faulty then they will be replaced or repaired free of charge. Remember, this isn’t just regular gym equipment, you’re trusting this rigging to support your body weight while you fly!
Why use Yoga Trapeze Stands:
There are so many health benefits to aerial yoga. Because you’re suspended instead of grounded, you get the benefits of both yoga and inversion therapy in one complete package.
Health Benefits of Aerial Yoga:
By practising aerial yoga, you will enjoy some of these health benefits:
- Increased flexibility
- Better core strength
- Stronger joints
- Fewer aches and pains
- Better posture
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- More refreshing sleep
- Better blood flow and circulation
- Higher levels of blood oxygen absorption
- Better upper body strength
- Read more: Health Benefits of Aerial Yoga
Many aerialists choose Yoga Trapeze stands over fixed aerial hardware rigging or suspension hooks for many reasons.
If you Rent your Home:
If you’re an aerialist who rents their home, you may not be allowed to affix suspension hooks or door frame equipment. So, you should choose a stand to allow for minimum damage and because it’s easy to take down and store away,
You Need a Portable Solution:
Yoga Trapeze frames are excellent if you want a portable rig to perform aerial yoga anywhere! There’s the beach, the park, the street… so many different possibilities are open to you if you own a portable rig.
However, it’s not as simple as slinging it over your shoulder and carrying it around. These rigs often weight over 75 lbs (32 kg) so they’re not really that easy to carry!
Stands with Multiple Uses:
Many of these freestanding Yoga Trapeze stands can also double as other equipment, such as children’s swing sets, porch swing holders or punching bag hangers. Due to their versatility, these portable rigs are a must-have for any home gym enthusiast.
FlagHouse Portable Swing Frame Set
Flaghouse is a manufacturer of various different sports equipment, including this swing frameset which can be used as a Yoga Trapeze stand. This frame is not as strong as the other frames on this list, as it has a maximum load capacity of 200lbs. It does, however, completely fold away so it’s a great choice for casual aerialists, for those who don’t use a yoga swing very often.
- IDEAL SIZE – Holds all standard sized swing seats, with a 200lb weight capacity
- EASY ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY – Frame pieces easily fit together and fold away for easy storage
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT- Made of strong galvanized steel pipe. Frame weighs in at 35lbs
- PERFECT FOR EVERY LOCATION – Indoor/outdoor, fits nicely in clinics, classrooms, homes, parks, and many more places
- STABLE – Wide base allows for strong stability with the frame
FlagHouse Portable Swing Frame Set Features:
- Made from durable galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 83’W x 7″D x 77″H
- This portable swing frame can be used either indoors or outdoors
- The frame has a wide, stable base
- Frame completely folds away for easy storage
- Not height adjustable
- Maximum weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- Not designed to be kept up for long periods of time or as a permanent structure
- It was exactly what I was looking for to be able to use my yoga hammock indoors.
- Very happy with the product!
- Great purchase!!
- This frame is pretty tall and sturdy.
Prior Outdoor Co. Aerial Fitness Rig
This is an extremely high-quality aerial fitness rig, it’s one of the most sturdy options on this list. It’s incredibly versatile and can be used at a whopping 12 ft – making it ideal for outdoor use.
This is one of the pricier Yoga Trapeze stands, but it’s incredibly well-made and well-engineered so you do get excellent value for your money. This rig is made from stainless steel and will last forever!
- This Aerial Rig is perfect for many aerial uses. Practice aerial anywhere with this portable stand – take to parks, festivals, events, or use at home or in the studio. This is perfect for Aerial Fitness, Aerial Yoga, Static Trapeze, Aerial Hoop and Low Silks.
- This rig is made of magnesium alloy, so it’s strong, sturdy, yet light enough to travel, and completely height adjustable from 5ft (152cm) up to 11ft (335cm). To attach your silks, trapeze, hammock or lyra, simply attach your carabiner to one of the two top bar connector rings. These can be moved around so you can use the A-Frame for multiple disciplines.
- Rated to hold up to 600KG, but a recommended user weight limit of 400lbs for normal Aerial use, with silks and hoop and static trapeze. This frame should not be used for any swinging discipline.
- Adjustable/Multiple Heights using the telescopic legs – allowing you to use indoors or outdoor
- Portability – Lightweight frame allows the user to take it anywhere with them!
Prior Outdoor Co. Aerial Fitness Rig Features:
- Height adjustable from 3.3 feet (1m) up to 11.2 feet (3.4m) and is fully adjustable with different heights every 4-6 inches in-between
- Assembled using telescopic poles
- Adjustable width at the top bar from 12 feet (4m), and the lowest setting is 6 feet (2m)
- Extremely sturdy and strong frame made from magnesium alloy and stainless steel
- Multi-discipline – suitable for use with silks, trapeze (static) hammock and hoop
- Maximum weight limit 440 lbs (220 kgs)
- I was very impressed with this rig. I think it is made of stainless steel. It is very will made.
- The rig feels quite stable. It was also super easy to put together and portable.
- Quality materials.
- Convenient locking pins make it easy to secure and adjust the legs, without screws or tools.
YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze ® Stand
YOGABODY are a manufacturer dedicated to creating aerial yoga swings and related products. There are one of the most well-known brands out there for aerial yoga equipment. Their products are extremely durable and high-quality, and this Yoga Trapeze Stand is absolutely no exception.
This is created with aerial yoga in mind, but it is a multi-discipline freestanding aerial rig, you can also use it for Lyra Hoop, static trapeze or low-hanging silks. It’s perfect for practising aerial yoga.
- Rock-Solid Design: used for Yoga Trapeze, Swing, Hammocks, Olympic Rings, Heavy Bags, and as a Pull-Up Bar
- Easy Setup: goes up in 3 levels, so one or two people can put it up in a matter of minutes. All tools and screws provided
- Indoor & Outdoor: works both indoors and outdoors equally well on level or uneven surfaces like grass
- Size & Specs: 9.8 ft (3 meter) wide x 9.8 ft (3 meter) deep x 9.8 ft (3 meters) tall. It weighs 59.7 lbs (27.1 kg)
- Supports up to 600lbs: pro-grade stability and safety in minutes
YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze ® Stand Features:
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Dimensions are essentially 3 meters cubed (3x3x3) so 9.8 ft (3 meters) wide x 9.8 ft (3 meters) deep x 9.8 ft (3 meters) tall. It is not height-adjustable.
- Can be stored in multiple storage bags (not included)
- Multi-discipline – suitable for use with silks, trapeze (static) hammock and hoop
- Not suitable for any swinging discipline such as flying trapeze
- Maximum 300kg/600 lbs weight limit
- Extremely sturdy and strong frame
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty for peace of mind
- Easy to set up and install – takes 2 people approximately 5 minutes to set up
- Great for aerial
- I love this stand it’s very well made and supports your weight no problem.
- I feel very secure with their warranty on both the swing and stand.
- I have used it every single day since I purchased.Its super heavy duty, safe, and I’m looking to purchase more fun sporty stuff that is compatible with it.
- Couldn’t be more happy for my purchase. YOGABODY has been nothing but phenomenal with their products. Love it!!!
- Best Piece of Fitness Equipment I’ve Ever Purchased!
- Amazing!! Absolutely love it. Perfect and so versatile. Great design.
We hope you found our Best Yoga Trapeze Stand Review Guide For This Year helpful.
- Amazon Deals
- Amazon's Choice
- Amazons Best Sellers
- Expired Deals
- Health & Fitness
- Hot Tubs & Spars
- Lawn Care
- Outdoor Equipment & Sports
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pool Safety
- Special Deals
- Sports Apparel
- Swimming Pools & Accessories
- Tools & Auto
- UnderGround Stuff
- Women's Apparel