The Most Popular Japanese Golf Clubs Review Plus Buying Guide For 2021-2022
The Most Popular Japanese Golf Clubs Review Plus Buying Guide For 2021-2022 – While golf brand name has always been an important factor for players to consider, the location of the manufacturing is now becoming just as important. Many golfers are realizing that Japanese golf clubs have become some of the better feeling and higher performing clubs on the market.
Since clubs made in Japan are going to have very strict guidelines when it comes to manufacturing. If you want to be sure that you are playing with a club that was manufactured under very close supervision and has a premium feel and functionality, the Japanese golf clubs are a perfect choice.
We have put together some of the best Japanese golf clubs on the market today. There are options on this list to help you with any areas of your golf game. So to find out even more keep reading The Most Popular Japanese Golf Clubs Review Plus Buying Guide For 2021-2022.
MIZUNO GOLF JPX921 FORGED IRON SET
The Mizuno Golf JPX 921 Forged Irons set is a perfect example of what Japanese manufacturing can do for your golf game.
Everything about these irons is built for great stability, feel, and power at impact.
The Harmonic Impact Technology helps to ensure that when you get to the impact position, the iron is going to stay stable and feel great.
We love the new pearl brush finish to help soften the look of the club when you look down at impact.
In addition, these clubs have a CNC milled face and back milling to help increase the overall ball speed that you can get with the Mizuno Forged clubs in your hands.
If you are really wanting to see what the difference is when using Japanese golf technology, the Mizuno clubs are the way to go.
- Grain flow forged
- CNC Milled
- Pearl brush finish
- Grain Flow Forged HD
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
- Back Milling: CNC milled from the sole up creating a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919’s precise lines in sunlight.
- Very good feel
- Looks great from the top down
- Allows players to work the ball left and right
- It does not have as much forgiveness as other golf clubs on the market
HONMA BERES IRON SET RH 5-11, SW GRAPH REG
The Honma Beres golf clubs are forged irons designed to help players who need feel and lightweight performance.
If you are a golfer who struggles to get the distance that you need from your shots, the Honma could be a great option to consider.
These particular Honma Beres 5-11 irons are built for the player who needs a wide sole and forgiveness from the rough.
Truly, the Honma irons have a much different feel than other golf irons that are not manufactured in Japan.
The clubs tend to be easier to launch and control because the feel is so good.
You will notice the difference, especially when you look at the short irons.
Even higher handicap players start to understand what it feels like to hit shots close to the pin.
In the longer irons, you get what feels a bit more like hybrid technology that makes the irons much easier to swing and the golf ball easier to launch.
Overall, the only real downside of the Honma Beres irons is that they will be some of the more expensive golf clubs on the market.
If you are tired of clubs that don’t feel good, it may be time to make the switch.
- Very premium feel
- Lightweight technology
- Impressive quality manufacturing
- Ladies Full Wood & Iron Set
- Right Handed Ladies 40 L Gram Boron Graphite
- Very easy to launch
- Great forgiveness even in longer irons
- Graphite shafts for slower swing speed players
- Some of the more expensive graphite shafted irons on the market
XXIO ELEVEN FAIRWAY WOOD RH 5 18 GRAPH REG
Men are not the only golfers who can benefit from the Japanese golf club technology.
The women’s XXIO Eleven Fairway Wood is an excellent option for the woman golfer who feels the need for extra distance and performance in her long game.
With the XXIO Eleven Fairway, the feel is going to be extremely lightweight, and the club will be designed for the slow to moderate swing speed players.
Each time a woman golfer makes contact with the XXIO Eleven, the launch is going to be quite easy.
You will notice the golf ball takes off and gets some great ball flight as soon as it makes contact with the club face.
For those who need some extra consistency, long distance, and incredible ball speed, the XXIO is the way to go.
- Lightweight performance
- The unique shape just for women golfers
- Great looking golf club
- None at this time
- Great distance for the woman golfers
- It has a thin sole to help increase the speed and distance
- It has helped many golfers hit the ball further
- XXIO clubs tend to be priced a bit high
SRIXON GOLF- ZX HYBRID 16#2 EXTRA STIFF FLEX [HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK 80]
The Srixon Golf ZX Hybrid is one of the best Japanese hybrid golf club choices on the market.
With this club, golfers will ger a very simple but unique look club head that really appeals to a better player.
The great thing about the ZX Hybrid is that it will help to give you more confidence even when looking at a more difficult golf shot.
There is a lower center of gravity, impressive launch, and an extremely high MOI from the clubhead.
Srixon is a brand that tends to fly a bit under the radar, but this is a club that should be highly considered when looking for Japanese golf clubs.
The manufacturing and finish on the Srixon are quite impressive and look good.
- Very consistent hybrid
- Smaller overall look from the top down
- Helps golfers to make contact with the center of the club face
- None at this time
- It helps to increase confidence out of the rough
- Increased ball speed from previous models
- Small head shape
- Not the most forgiving hybrid on the market
XXIO PRIME 11 DRIVER 460CC RH 10.5 GRAPH REG
The XXIO Prime 11 Driver is one of the more expensive golf drivers on the market.
With the price you pay for this club, the technology has to be superior for it to be justified.
The XXIO Prime helps golfers with moderate swing speeds get very straight ball flight and plenty of distance.
Essentially, this is a luxury driver designed to make hitting the golf ball quite a bit easier.
In addition to making it easy to get distance and ball speed, the club also is very forgiving and lightweight.
Overall, the increase in speed leads many golfers to feel like they can get distances that they were not able to achieve in the past.
- Long distance
- Premium materials
- Very lightweight construction
- None at this time
- Increased distance from other golf drivers on the market
- Impressive performance from the tee
- A perfect match for the mid handicap golfer
- May not be an affordable option for many players
MIZUNO T20 GOLF WEDGE
The Mizuno T20 Golf wedges are some of the best feeling wedges in the market, and they happen to be manufactured in Japan.
Mizuno, as we know, is one company that is known for its feel and performance.
If you want to get feel, spin, and precision, you can count on Mizuno to get it done.
One of the things that we find to be most interesting about these golf wedges is that they have the new Hydro Flow Micro Groove technology.
The Hydro Flow water from the wet grass can move through the grooves on the wedges and help players to get spin even in wet conditions.
If you hit the ball in the rough around the greens, it can be hard to get any spin when hitting out.
The Mizuno T20 Golf Wedge allows this to happen.
- Hydro flow microgrooves
- CNC Milled grooves
- Premium components
- Hydro flow micro grooves: laser etched microscopic grooves help channel away moisture for maximum spin in wet conditions
- Weight placed high, discreetly within a tapered blade for increased spin and vertical stability from off center strikes
- Grain flow forged HD: enhanced grain flow forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- Precise CNC milled grooves
- Premium Components include a dynamic gold Tour issue S400 wedge shaft, golf Pride grip . 60 round grip, and your choice of stain chrome or Blue Ion finish
- Incredible feel with a blade style look
- Great spin even from the rough
- Made with premium golf shaft and grip
- Not much forgiveness from this wedge
SRIXON Z 785 DRIVER
The Srixon Z 785 golf driver is not just one of the best Japanese golf clubs on the market, but it is one of the best golf drivers for the money.
Regardless of the type of golf driver you are looking for, chances are you can get some impressive speed and distance from the Srixon Z 785 golf driver.
The club was designed to be lighter, faster, and stronger than any previous Srixon driver on the market.
The use of lightweight carbon has helped to make the driver both more forgiving and accurate.
It’s hard to find an adjustable driver for a price lower than this Srixon Z785.
When looking down at the Srixon Z785 driver, you will notice that it has a classic looking driver head built to help produce player confidence.
Light and strong golf club
Easy to adjust the loft
Ti51AF Cup Face Technology
- Ti51AF Cup Face – Stronger, lighter, and faster: our new Ti51AF Cup Face produces exceptional ball speed for greater distance.
- Lightweight Carbon – A lightweight carbon crown moves mass to the perimeter for more forgiving, more accurate drives.
- Quick Tune System – Effortlessly adjust loft and swing weight with the Quick Tune Adjustment and Customization System.
- Great looking golf driver
- Smart choice for the mid handicap player
- Great feel coming off the club face
- Not as much ball speed as some of the newer golf drivers on the market
MIZUNO M CRAFT PUTTER LINE (TYPE I, II, III, IV, V, VI)
If you thought Mizuno stopped with their impressive irons and wedges and didn’t enter into the world of putters, think again.
Mizuno is truly a Japanese golf club manufacturer that you can count on to help you get through a round of golf with precision, accuracy, and feel.
We love the Mizuno M Craft putter line because it has a very classic look and style, but it will certainly help the player who likes all the capabilities of a modern putter.
The Mizuno M Craft comes in a few different styles, but the wider blade tends to be one of the most popular.
The benefit of a wide blade is that it allows for easier alignment and higher MOI while still keeping things simple and classic looking.
Overall, the same impressive manufacturing and design go into the Mizuno putters, and you can expect that this putter will perform exceptionally well for your needs.
- Made from a mild carbon steel
- Precision milled
- Custom weights
- 1025 Mild Carbon Steel
- Precision CNC Milled
- Custom Fit Weight Kit
- It comes with weights to change putter around
- Precision CNC milled
- Made with mild carbon steel
- It can be difficult to choose which model you like the best
SRIXON GOLF- ZX UTILITY IRON
Last but certainly not least on our list of the best Japanese golf clubs is the Srixon Golf ZX Utility Iron.
This is a compact golf utility iron that produces extremely high ball speed and a blade-like feel at impact.
Everything about this club makes it impressive, from the distance to the feel to the forgiveness.
Even with a utility iron that looks like a blade, Srixon was able to make this club extremely forgiving.
To help add to the distance that you can get, the hollow back construction certainly helps to make things much more impressive.
The ZX Utility features a low center of gravity and a multi-piece construction.
The new SUP10 face is what gives the club that extreme speed and high MOI.
However, the 1029 Carbon steel body is what allows for almost no vibration at impact.
The end result is a club that feels like an easy-to-hit iron but gives you the distance and overall performance of a hybrid.
If you want more ball speed, impressive distance, and incredible power from both the fairway and the tee, the ZX Utility iron is a great choice.
Srixon is targeting all of those players who said a hybrid club was not the best fit for them, yet they still need a long iron-type club in the bag to fill in the gaps.
- A great alternative to a hybrid
- Clean looking forged type design
- Good choice from the tee or as an approach shot
- None at this time
- High ball speed and distance
- Very small profile to appeal to all players
- It performs almost like a hybrid but is easy to hit like an iron
- You will still need a bit of club head speed to hit this well
The Most Popular Japanese Golf Clubs Buying Guide For 2021-2022
Which Japanese Brands Are The Best?
Japanese golf clubs have had a reputation for being a little expensive and many people also consider them overpriced. However, the clubs are generally handcrafted and they feature the best of Japanese steel on the market today. Here are some of the top brands from Japan that you can use when you are playing golf:
Miura is one of the oldest and most well-known Japanese brands and the brand generally makes use of the best steel when designing clubs. They might not be as affordable as many of the mainstream golf clubs, but once you start playing with them, you will feel the difference. These clubs are commonly recommended for mid-handicappers or advanced players.
Mizuno is probably one of the most famous brands, but they are not only renowned for their golf clubs, but also for the other sporting wear. Mizuno’s clubs are not as expensive a brand like Miura and you should be able to find more clubs for your skill level here. However, they also have a selection of really expensive golf clubs.
Epon is not one of the most common brand names, but they are some of the best developers of golfing equipment. If you have been playing golf for a while, you might have played with a club from the Epon Factory without even knowing it. Since they have one of the biggest factories for golf clubs in the world, many top brands have used their facilities. Many people also claim that they are the best-developed golf brand currently in the world.
Homna might not rank among the best of the best, but the brand is slowly making strides into the world of golf. Since the brand has partnered with other brands like Torino and Lamborghini, they have been developing modern clubs with a different taste. Some of these clubs are limited edition and do cost quite a fortune.
Srixon is more of a brand that the average person can afford. Since they have such a wide variety of different clubs, you can get some great value for your money. However, some of their best golf clubs might still fall in the same expensive category.
Japanese steel has always been a great topic for conversation and while many people swear by it, others simply don’t like it. It all comes down to you and what you like. These clubs mentioned above might be a little expensive, but you will get value for your money. Thanks for taking the time to read The Most Popular Japanese Golf Clubs Review Plus Buying Guide For 2021-2022.
- Top Of The Line Electric Chainsaws Review Guide For 2021-2022
- The Most Popular Electric Lawn Mowers Review Guide For 2021-2022
- The Most Popular Gas Powered Water Pumps Review Guide For 2021-2022
- The Most Popular Fly Fishing Rods Review Guide For 2021-2022
- The Most Popular Fishing Paddle Boards Review Guide For 2021-2022
- Amazon Deals
- Amazon's Choice
- Amazons Best Sellers
- Expired Deals
- Health & Fitness
- Hot Tubs & Spars
- Lawn Care
- Outdoor Equipment & Sports
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pool Safety
- Special Deals
- Sports Apparel
- Swimming Pools & Accessories
- Tools & Auto